News Disney Very Merriest After Hours

jrhwdw

Entertainment schedule for 'Disney Merriest After Hours' at Magic Kingdom​

Nice Steve!!!! We're were just wondering about Entertainment today! LOL!

Looks like Very Merry Memories is like 20 min before each MOUACT? Is this a short little show or a standard 15-20 min Show since MOUACT starts at Splash?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Dates are selling out. Why would they?
3 of the 4 cheapest nights selling out, and opening night still being available less than a week away, isn’t exactly what many would call a smashing success. I’d guess there’s a chance of bigger AP and/or DVC discounts if more dates don’t sell out soon. You know, those guest consumer populations that so many around here say Di$ney doesn’t need because “they don’t spend enough”.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
3 of the 4 cheapest nights selling out, and opening night still being available less than a week away, isn’t exactly what many would call a smashing success. I’d guess there’s a chance of bigger AP and/or DVC discounts if more dates don’t sell out soon. You know, those guest consumer populations that so many around here say Di$ney doesn’t need because “they don’t spend enough”.
I also think @Magic Feather may have thrown it out there for a reason.

Shellyl64

Does anyone know if they pipe in the Christmas Party fireworks music to the GF viewing area like they do for the normal MK fireworks?

I would love to go, but I'm not paying these absurd prices.
We are only going and paying because it’s our Anniversary so we will be there Monday night for the first one.

Disstevefan1

I'm going and just using at as my MK day at the parks. Gives me an extra day at HS.
This is my #1 tip to folks. do not use a park admission for the day toy attend a party.

This is still a good tip today, but pre pandemic, MVMCP actually cost less than a day ticket and the party ticket let you in at 4PM and the party ended at midnight so you could get 8 hours in for less than a day ticket.

The after hours party now costs more and the hours are less, but still a good tip!

Andrew M

This is my #1 tip to folks. do not use a park admission for the day toy attend a party.

This is still a good tip today, but pre pandemic, MVMCP actually cost less than a day ticket and the party ticket let you in at 4PM and the party ended at midnight so you could get 8 hours in for less than a day ticket.

The after hours party now costs more and the hours are less, but still a good tip!

Yep, our 4 tickets (2 adults, 2 kids) cost us a total of $411 after taxes in 2019, so that was our plan. We slept in, spent the day at the pool, walked into MK at 4, used our pre-scheduled 3 fastpasses and then enjoyed the party til they kicked us out.

Now it would cost us $890 for the same approximate dates, with 3 less hours of time in the park. Insane.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom