disney vacation videos??

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Question..what is the difference between the disney vacation planning dvd or vhs's and the disney vacation magic kingdom club vhs's?? I seen them for sale on ebay and was curious...thanks for any info..

Bytowner

dixiegirl said:
Question..what is the difference between the disney vacation planning dvd or vhs's and the disney vacation magic kingdom club vhs's?? I seen them for sale on ebay and was curious...thanks for any info..

The Disney Vacation planning DVD is free for the asking.

maelstrom

The vacation planning VHS/DVD highlights the important stuff around the World including theme parks, water parks, hotels, nightlife, etc. The newest one is available for free from disneyworld.com.

DVC videos explain the Disney Vacation Club and tour the resorts and explain the DVC lifestyle. Basically, they are trying to sell you the timeshare. Newest one also available online.

Magic Kingdom Club videos (old) highlight new stuff around the World and updates to MKC benefits. I only have one of these and it is from 1991.

Souvenir Videos are just a souvenir of your trip. They aren't trying to sell you on anything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom