Disney trying to get Blue Man to play in one of their parks...

Disney2002

Originally posted by DarkMeasures
What are you talking about? All the Tubes shows were changed last week.

Where did you hear that? I read all the trade papers and never saw any mention, nor if there anything on their website.

BRER STITCH

For FREE, the BMG show is a good deal! You can always get up and leave if you don't like it.

After we PAID to see it in Vegas, however, we felt a little ripped off.....Guess they are just not for everyone, which makes me think they may not be "mainstream" enough to be a success at a Disney Park.

:(

Disney2002

Originally posted by BRER STITCH
For FREE, the BMG show is a good deal! You can always get up and leave if you don't like it.

After we PAID to see it in Vegas, however, we felt a little ripped off.....Guess they are just not for everyone, which makes me think they may not be "mainstream" enough to be a success at a Disney Park.

:(

I agree. There is a reason why Tubes has only played in major urban settings, always in theatres in the more bohemian areas.

DarkMeasures

Original Poster
Originally posted by Disney2002
Where did you hear that? I read all the trade papers and never saw any mention, nor if there anything on their website.

It was rumored for quite some time but then a little bit ago, SoniaBlue went to the NewYork show and confirmed the change and a few days later the change was confirmed in Chicago.

*spoilers*

-

-

-
Drumbone is now more like the Complex Tour version and is earlier. The video before now uses live action footage.

Time to Start has been added and the throat cam has moved there.

Utne Wireman and a Cybercafe replace Cat Video.

And another Part where BMG try to get a taxi with Aircraft lights has been added.

ShanenLuvsDsny

Originally posted by kurros

I dont think Blue Man Group will happen. I mean tickets at their Las Vegas show are about $100. What kind of show would the put on for no extra admission at a theme park?

That's just because it's in Vegas - ALL shows are that expensive there.

Besides, I think this is a great idea! I saw them in Boston a while back and loved the show! Putting in a non-Disney show is deffinately a good idea. Blast was awesome - worth the admission itself! I think they're on to something here.............
:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom