Disney Traditions?

Does anyone have any Disney tradition? Every Christmas my family goes to Disney World. My husband stands on the Main Street Train Station platform above to take a picture of our four girls and I standing in front of the Christmas tree. We come out like little specs but I feel it isn't Christmas unless my husband takes that picture. One year I noticed in the picture a man standing in the background behind us and posing in our picture. I didn't even know he was there. He was standing with us like one of the family.
on the last day we go to the boardwalk and eat at the boardwalk bakery

EPCOTGAL1

taking my DD (16) photo in MK in front of tree by the guest relations throughout the years. Started this when she was young. Only problem is...they cut them all down so the past two years we've taken to the light pole with flag and flowers hanging from it.

popcorn at Space Mountain

funnel cake at American Adventure

Mickey Ice Cream Bar and strolling the GF while family take the Sea Raycers out.

Illuminations/Wishes/ALL Coasters/Soarin'/SSE

just to name a few :)

JESPOOH

Original Poster
tradition

My daughter also makes t-shirts before we go. The picture you see is one of the t-shirts she made for me and my daughters.

Yankeeplex

We always leave DTD for the last day.
We always eat at California Grill
We always eat @ Cosmic Ray's for our grilled Chicken sandwich(the best deal in all of Disney)
We always collect the popcorn containers from the parks
Always gotta grab a turkey leg in MK
Chef Mickey's at least once
Always start out with Epcot, then MK, then AK, and end with MGM...don't know why but it must have to do with our love for Epcot
Always take a family picture in the middle of Main Street
If I think of any more I will post it...

Everyone in our family(Wife and 3 girls- 12,9,7) pick a color of monorail, or two. Then every time we see that color through out our trip whoever has that color shouts it out and gives a WHOOP! WHOOP!.

Ex. 'Silver Monorail WHOOP! WHOOP!'

I had Silver and Orange when we went a couple weeks ago.

Chernabogfan

do NOT. and I repeat do NOT get the Cat In the Hat Thing One and Thing two shirts lol. EVERYBODY gets those hahaha

:lol:Our trip in 05 saw a preponderance of "Incredibles" families. You couldn't get away from that shirt. This year it was "Thing 1 & 2." What devilry awaits us in Jan. 09?

DisneyFan1003

Always Magic Kingdom on the first day. And the first meal is traditionally a hot dog and fries from Casey's. That's when we know we're at Disney!

We also bring a few pieces of the Mickey confetti from our Disney engagement and toss it off the boat dock in the Rose Garden and make a wish (instead of tossing a penny). Cheesy, but it's what we do! :lol:

sarabi

I know a lot of folks give Tony's Town Square bad reviews, but it's actually part of my tradition.
I always plan it so that on my first day there, I have a late lunch at Tony's in time to watch the 3 o'clock parade from the patio. The atmosphere is just perfect.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom