Disney Torrents

world_showcase

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I am very familiar with Disney Central, but have heard that torrentsis better?

I am a total virgin to torrents, so please, without any technical jargon...What is it and how do i get it?

I have tried thier site but cannot make any sense of anything!

Cheers Ma' Dears,

James
x

FigmentJedi

Find a torrent program online like Bittorrent or Azureus. Install and download the torrents from Disney Central and enjoy, though I recommend with files that are having loads of people downloading at once to leave the program open after the finished download and seed it to help others.

world_showcase

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I havent actually got the IRC programmes for access to Disney Central anymore, had to re-format the laptop last week.

Is there any other way i can get the Disney Torrents without having to load Disney Central again? I can't find them on the main Disney Torrents website.

I have downloaded Bittorrent already, just need the Disney bits now!

James
x

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Right...

Disney Central IRC is the Internet Chat Relay side of things - you need an IRC program (like mIRC) and maybe Invision too.

Disney Central Torrents http://dc-torrents.com is a spin off site. It`s easier to use (for most) since it has a website front-end and you just need to point and click. You need to install a torrent client program (like ABC or Azerus)

Both are accessed differently - though both have the same files. Torrents only has larger files, where as IRC has them all , including - for example -individual MP3s.

Remember, DC only shares not available to buy media and old / home video. No CDs or commercial releases.

Maybe this type of discussion should be in the digital media forum?

dolbyman

Ok, I can only get a max of about 29 KB/s download speed. Waaaaay slow. I'm assuming this isn't normal?

depending ..

if you have a file with one seeder .. it's ok
if you have a file with 20 peers.. most of them leechers .. it's ok
if you have a file with 20 peers...most of them seeders...it's bad

thats p2p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom