News Disney to offer discount on new MagicBand designs as an optional alternative to complimentary solid color MagicBands

jpeden

In the Parks
No
It appears to be down again. I just tried to go into the ordering system to finalize our selections and it’s no longer letting you customize bands at all.

wdwfamilynh

Funny how some bands that have not been on ShopDisney for a while are part of the new selections and other that are on ShopDisney aren't. The process of what they have made available is so random.

cosmicgirl

Honestly, it’s probably back stock that isn’t selling/didn’t sell. It’s a great way to get rid of it.
They included bands that just came out, like the pride one and the Dole whip one. They only just arrived on ShopDisney today. So it's a mix of a bunch of things. I, too, was hoping for a broader selection. There's only one band, maybe two I would buy.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
They included bands that just came out, like the pride one and the Dole whip one. They only just arrived on ShopDisney today. So it's a mix of a bunch of things. I, too, was hoping for a broader selection. There's only one band, maybe two I would buy.

Gotcha. My wife wants the snack one but there isn’t one that I love enough to order. I wanted one of the new Mickey Americana bands and they aren’t listed. I can’t believe none of the more expensive bands are listed.

Eponine178

I was able to order mine this morning just before 7am without any glitches (can't believe it!). Even got the confirmation email right away. I'm sure as more people jump on the site it will have more issues. We have a split stay at the end of June and it appeared I could order them for both stays even though my cut off is one day away for the first resort I only ordered for the second part of the stay just to try it out. We will see how it goes.

aw14

I was able to put the dole whip one in for me, as I already paid full price for the ones my wife and daughter want. Sadly, those two (daisy, Epcot ball) are offered through this service. I didn't receive an email, but I figure that is likely due to out trip not being for another 70 days

Brittany--

Went from not seeing the new bands to not seeing anything at all. The Disney website is such a bummer

yedliW

I just signed in and the system is available. When I tried to use it though, it couldn't complete the transaction

Same here.. I'll have to try again later.. but looking through the offerings.. I wasn't wowed by most of the options..

so the new solid colors aren't available? odd

My thoughts as well.. the black one looks sharp, too bad it isn't available through this..

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
MagicBand order for 1 Guest:

New! You can now choose from complimentary or special pre-order prices on premium MagicBands. Order up to 11 days before your expected arrival date to have your MagicBands shipped to your home. Special pricing is valid online only.

- still broken

Kingoglow

Just finished the process. It takes a while presumably because of the amount of traffic right now.

At each step I got the 'unable to complete the process, try again later' message. I just kept hitting 'retry' every so often. Eventually I got through all of the steps.

aw14

Just finished the process. It takes a while presumably because of the amount of traffic right now.

At each step I got the 'unable to complete the process, try again later' message. I just get hitting 'retry' every so often. Eventually I got through all of the steps.
same.....was able to add for the 3 members of the party

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom