Disney to mandate full vaccinations to employees

Mousse'

That is now how it works. You know if you want to continue employment or work there if hired it is a requirement.

FDA approves a lot of things that are not good for you. It is not an end all be all. This vaccines go through the most rigorously tested processes of any medication.
So so true!!

Thalidomide
Vioxx
Tysabri (...Worked on the clinical trials on that one... Awesome drug, so long as you weren't the unlucky one...)
... and a lot more

We'll be seeing the personally Injury lawyers commercials for decades: "Did your employer make you take an experimental vaccination, or threaten to fire you?!?! Call us now!!!"

Mousse'

Religious exemptions confuse me. Not believing you want it or deserve it, is a a belief, and therefore a religious reason. Just because it is not organized or popular does not make it seem different.

I am not trying to be a jerk, I just really don't know how that works or stands on its own.
I totally agree with you, and religion has morphed sooo much over the last few decades. I know some vegetarians, environmentalists, and others whose belief and adherence structures are a lot stronger and more dedicated than others who are members of many of the acknowledged traditional religions.

Mousse'

I agree. The choice is get vaccinated or update your resumé. The Federal court already has said that private businesses can mandate that employees are vaccinated. And the SCOTUS ruled 7-2 in the case of Jacobson v. Massachusetts which upheld the constitutionality of mandatory smallpox vaccination programs to preserve the public health.
The case you're citing is from 100 years ago.... Times have changed quite a bit and a simple smallpox vaccine isn't comparable to an an invasive genetically programed experimental soup

Mousse'

There has been some speculation from some reputable sources that we may be close to seeing a peak soon. Even if cases peak in a few weeks it will still likely be the end of September before the case numbers drop to low again.

Well, I do have to disagree - When the kids are back to school (College & lower), we'll see an explosion of cases. But they likely will be trivial growth in hospitalizations and mortality. BUT again, the press and government will go nuts, but it will still grow due to flu season coming up (COVID is the new flu... it will be around for decades...).

donsullivan

Premium Member
The case you're citing is from 100 years ago.... Times have changed quite a bit and a simple smallpox vaccine isn't comparable to an an invasive genetically programed experimental soup
US Federal Courts as recently as last month have agreed that employers can mandate COVID vaccine for employment. The EEOC has agreed they can do it. All they have to do is make reasonable accommodation for medical and religious. This is already settled law which is why so many employers are doing it.

Last edited:

mikejs78

Premium Member
Uhh, thats not what this vaccine is. It is a piece of messager RNA that instructs the body to make a harmless protein for about 6-13 hours. Then it's gone and out of your system.

Therapies like this have been used for years in cancer treatments, immunotherapy, etc. This is just the first time it's been used in a vaccine.

Archie123

Ok. Sounds like it’s time for some new tin foil for that hat of yours. 😉

And does it come in invasive genetically programmed experimental chicken noodle soup. Yum….my favorite.

Last edited:

Mousse'

What is the side opposed to the overwhelming consensus of the scientific medical community?

What do they know that experts in the field with doctorates in epidemiology and virology don't know? What "research" have they done? Have they run double blind experiments? Have they published papers in respected scientific journals?

Who are these people who supposedly know better?

Because when these people opposed to the scientific community say, "No vaccines because of X", and you point out that 'X' is not factually correct, then all of a sudden they glom onto some other excuse.

I literally had someone tell me they wouldn't get the vaccine because they're allergic to eggs. When I told them the vaccines in the U.S. weren't made with eggs or had any egg products in them, they were flummoxed and confused because they didn't have a back-up excuse ready. All they knew was that "vaccine BAD" and they "knew it" based on faulty information from non-experts.

You would think that a rational person would say, "Oh, I guess I had the wrong information, so, I'm going to go to get the vaccine now." But they don't, they comb through the non-scientific crazy social media on the internet instead of going to the CDC or their own doctor. They don't want to learn.

Is that you?

I can't teach you why the vaccine is safer than not getting vaccinated if you won't allow the experts to overrule people who don't know the science.
You have to accept that the scientific community has lost all credibility. It has been corrupted by scandal after scandal. (Wine is good for you, now not good for you... Global warming to global cooling to anthropomorphic climate change to climate change, and on and on...)

Medical isn't far behind (Take a statin!, 120/80 when <20% of the population is above that, Evidence Based Management - good for one, good for all).

The internet has exposed the weakness (For good or bad) and people can't trust them, their government, etc...

mikejs78

Premium Member
Its much easier to be fooled than to be convinced that you have been fooled. If you don't see the data out there that have warned about the adverse impact of these vaccines, then you are relying on networks that are being paid by big pharma. They are being paid to tell you what Big Pharma tells them to say.

The vaccine for swine flu was canceled after 25 deaths in trials. We have 100s times more death already.

The concerns would be death, myocarditis, and many more. Search the VAERS system to find each individual occurrence of adverse reactions.

s
The VAERS system is a reporting system, not a database of deaths caused by the vaccine. That makes it ripe for false reports, manipulation, trolls, etc.

Once something enters VAERS it triggers an investigation to determine if the adverse event was caused by the vaccine, was a false report, or simply happened because other things do happen to people that cause them to die. So it's not accurate to say that 12k deaths were caused by the vaccines. I could go to VAERS right now and easily report multiple fake adverse events. The data there is simply not a reliable sample.

The vaccine for swine flu was canceled after 25 deaths in trials. We have 100s times more death already.
Nope, not what happened.

Its much easier to be fooled than to be convinced that you have been fooled

Indeed. I hope you are able to recognize that you've been fooled and come around to look at actual science and real, actual data instead of being fooled by the anti-vax propaganda.

mikejs78

Premium Member
You have to accept that the scientific community has lost all credibility. It has been corrupted by scandal after scandal. (Wine is good for you, now not good for you... Global warming to global cooling to anthropomorphic climate change to climate change, and on and on...)

Medical isn't far behind (Take a statin!, 120/80 when <20% of the population is above that, Evidence Based Management - good for one, good for all).

The internet has exposed the weakness (For good or bad) and people can't trust them, their government, etc...
Wow, this is next-level crazy...

Archie123

So you are one of those “science is bad” kind of people. Not a big surprise there.

Last edited:

DG32

Remember that time when Walt Disney was staunchly pro-freedom and anti-Communist to the point that there was whistleblowing and fingerpointing and it almost cost his entire empire?

I kinda do yeah.

Gomer

This seems like important information for some in this thread...

Disclaimer​

Please note that VAERS staff follow-up on all serious and other selected adverse event reports to obtain additional medical, laboratory, and/or autopsy records to help understand the concern raised. However, in general coding terms in VAERS do not change based on the information received during the follow-up process. VAERS data should be used with caution as numbers and conditions do not reflect data collected during follow-up. Note that the inclusion of events in VAERS data does not imply causality.

Bolding is my own.

Mousse'

Freedom also means respecting a private company's freedom to set their own rules for employment, you know.
Within reasonable norms! How is "I won't hire any one who doesn't drink bleach" and "I won't hire Asians" and "I won't hire any one who voted for ______" any different than "I won't hire any one who doesn't want to take a vaccination that HASN'T even been approved by a corrupt and untrustworthy government"?

Be very, very careful what you wish for... (Tinkerbell won't approve... Actually from what I know of that character she might, but Mulan and Merida absolutely wouldn't!)

Lilofan

Within reasonable norms! How is "I won't hire any one who doesn't drink bleach" and "I won't hire Asians" and "I won't hire any one who voted for ______" any different than "I won't hire any one who doesn't want to take a vaccination that HASN'T even been approved by a corrupt and untrustworthy government"?

Be very, very careful what you wish for... (Tinkerbell won't approve... Actually from what I know of that character she might, but Mulan and Merida absolutely wouldn't!)
Private company, their rules, don't comply then one's employment may be a short one.

lazyboy97o

Maybe you could be the first to actually define what information is missing to make approval trustworthy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom