Disney thoughts or songs that make you cry (in a good way)

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Oh I have so many!

-Spectro makes me tear up because it was my favorite parade and we would sit there every night on our last night of vacation, watching it

I proposed to my wife years ago at MK. We had dinner at California Grill and watched Wishes from the balcony outside. We had a private table in the back and 2 bottles of wine with dinner. It was an awesome day but I dont tear up when I think about it.

We watched Spectro Magic the next night and I was filming it from the entrance to the bakery (now starbucks) and my wife was about ten feet away by the curb to get a better view. I panned the camera towards her at one point and she was just dancing and twirling with her hands in the air and singing the song and Snow White was passing by (her favorite character), she turned in excitement to make sure I was filming it as she clasped her hands together in excitement with the biggest smile on her face. It was just a moment of PURE happiness for her and I am sooooo glad I happened to catch it on film and I tear up just thinking about it. Its hard to watch that video because we will never see Spectro again and it was the only parade that made my girl dance like that.

I always laugh how the day of the proposal was an amazing fun filled day but It doesnt evoke the emotions that watching her dance to Spectro does.

PolynesianPrincess

I proposed to my wife years ago at MK. We had dinner at California Grill and watched Wishes from the balcony outside. We had a private table in the back and 2 bottles of wine with dinner. It was an awesome day but I dont tear up when I think about it.

We watched Spectro Magic the next night and I was filming it from the entrance to the bakery (now starbucks) and my wife was about ten feet away by the curb to get a better view. I panned the camera towards her at one point and she was just dancing and twirling with her hands in the air and singing the song and Snow White was passing by (her favorite character), she turned in excitement to make sure I was filming it as she clasped her hands together in excitement with the biggest smile on her face. It was just a moment of PURE happiness for her and I am sooooo glad I happened to catch it on film and I tear up just thinking about it. Its hard to watch that video because we will never see Spectro again and it was the only parade that made my girl dance like that.

I always laugh how the day of the proposal was an amazing fun filled day but It doesnt evoke the emotions that watching her dance to Spectro does.

OK, THAT just made ME tear up... What a wonderful memory and to have it on video is even more special! :)

DizneyPryncess

During MK's welcome show, I can't help but tear up when they sing "Casey Jr." I used to sing that to my baby girl when I was pregnant with her, and she always kicked. It even got her her name. Watching the morning show with my now 2.5 year old girl while she is giggling & smiling....I'm just reminded of how fast time is going.

Launchpad79

On our last trip in December, all my daughter wanted to do was meet her favorite princesses, Rapunzel and Snow White. Princess Fairytale Hall was the first place we went to when we got to MVMCP. we were the last ones in line before the other group came in and while My daughter was getting her picture taken with Snow White, Rapunzel came over and they had a huge group hug. Not ashamed to say I got pretty misty eyed.
image.jpg

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
On our last trip in December, all my daughter wanted to do was meet her favorite princesses, Rapunzel and Snow White. Princess Fairytale Hall was the first place we went to when we got to MVMCP. we were the last ones in line before the other group came in and while My daughter was getting her picture taken with Snow White, Rapunzel came over and they had a huge group hug. Not ashamed to say I got pretty misty eyed. View attachment 53645

That is an awesome picture!

Communicore

The Spectromagic theme!! It means a lot to me as I was a CM in that era, also the New Tomorrowland loop, and any poppy and grungey songs that came out during that era reminds me of the fun time I had and that makes me cry.

Dog Ate Mouse

Actually it's not a song or a show or special event. For me I tear up when we arrive and start the Check-in process, then and only then I know I am a kid again and in the Happiest place on earth. Tha is what truly makes me tear up every time.

Matt_Black

Aside from some of the other things that have been mentioned, "The Whale Who Wanted to Sing at the Met" from Make Mine Music. Holy crap, does that make me bawl like a baby.

And, of course, what happens to Ray in The Princess & The Frog. I was neither expecting what happened, nor expecting to have the water works turn on.

Queenof<3<3

During MK's welcome show, I can't help but tear up when they sing "Casey Jr." I used to sing that to my baby girl when I was pregnant with her, and she always kicked. It even got her her name. Watching the morning show with my now 2.5 year old girl while she is giggling & smiling....I'm just reminded of how fast time is going.
I knew I wasn't the only one! That song for me is the "omg here we go disney vacation officially begins!" Song. Seeing my first glimpse of Mickey of my disney vacation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom