Disney thoughts or songs that make you cry (in a good way)

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Jiminy Cricket singing "When you wish upon a star". Gets me every time. Just typing this made me tear up a little. Was the theme song for the opening of Wonderful World of Disney show I watched as a kid. And "Once Upon a Dream" from Sleeping Beauty. Can't beat Tchaikovsky and also my favorite Princess and movie, ever.

RubyLee

Jiminy Cricket singing "When you wish upon a star". Gets me every time. Just typing this made me tear up a little. Was the theme song for the opening of Wonderful World of Disney show I watched as a kid. And "Once Upon a Dream" from Sleeping Beauty. Can't beat Tchaikovsky and also my favorite Princess and movie, ever.
Both songs came on my pandora today at work & made me misty/wistful for WDW.

Almost There from Princess & the Frog also always makes me teary eyed!

Figaro928

The older Disney commercial of the home videos of parents surprising their kids with a WDW vaca. Always got misty over that.

On our vacation I cried twice... Once was on the DME when the show the infomercial about passing Disney on to the next generation - was sitting with my dad and daughter blubbering.

Second was during the castle show. It was the FIRST thing we did when getting there. When mickey asked the audience what they dream about my 2yo daughter said "princesses" in barely a whisper. Oh course they "heard" her and all that wonderful Disney magic became real to her in that moment. She looked at me with such a look of awe that it took my breathe away. I cried then and I'm crying now thinking about it.:cry: I wish I could bottle that little moment up and keep it fresh and alive forever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom