Disney Things You Wanted...

Luau Cove

Original Poster
Originally posted by RobFL
Luau,

Mousegear currently carries a figure of the Mickey, Goofy, and Donald in that RV, with the "fold out" scenery behind them and everything.

-Rob

With "figure" you mean...

a) Statue?
b) Huge picture?

thanks

-->LUAU

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
No real comment on the thread, just wated to say Main Street USA, I love your Avatars, they are a hoot! Has anyone ever told you you look like a Jake Busey (actor).

You just never know what your head will pop up on next! :D

Main Street USA

Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru
Hey! Yeah! That would be cool. I would like to make a house out of the Haunted Mansion.

I was gonna say HM too, but it's just the facade, the show building is just like a huge warehouse! DOH!!!!

BTW, thanks Akira Raptor!!!!!!!!!! Glad you enjoy them!

Luau Cove

Original Poster
Originally posted by AkiraRaptor
Has anyone ever told you you look like a Jake Busey (actor).

I told him a while ago.
We share the board with people that looks like celebrities: Jake Busey, Val Kilmer and D.J Qualls...and obviously me.

-->LUAU

FutureCEO

I would want the whole thing!!!!!!!!!!!!Whole Company too!!!!!!!

If i had to choose a couple it would be from the 4 theme parks
MAGIC KINGDOM
Splash Mountain
Space Mountain
WDW Railroad
EPCOT
American Adventure
Spaceship Earth
MGM
RnRC Great Movie Ride
ANIMAL KINGDOM
all the live-animal attractions (not the people):lol:
MISCELLOUS
Monorial
Mini golf course
Grand Floridian
Rainforest Cafe

Debbie

I want the glass blown castle and the carriage and horses that was in the display case on Main Street. And I WILL get it if I win the lottery! (after the Harley)

figgyfan

I don't like to fly...so I would like my own private monorail from Indy to Orlando. It will have a sleeping car,showers and a kitchenette. I'll sit in my living area listening to Disney tunes,and look down (laughing) at the horrible traffic when we hit Atlanta.:)

FanofDinsey1981

Originally posted by figgyfan
I don't like to fly...so I would like my own private monorail from Indy to Orlando. It will have a sleeping car,showers and a kitchenette. I'll sit in my living area listening to Disney tunes,and look down (laughing) at the horrible traffic when we hit Atlanta.:)

how about you make aconnection from champaign to indy, then to orlando. I will pick you up on the way. ;) excellent idea. *gruble stupid atlanta traffic*

Dawnie

I want Main St USA. Not the strip mall one that's there now, but the one that I remember best with the penny arcade and the magic store. :)

SnowWhiteKL

If what I got had to fit in my house, I'd want one of the Snow Whites out of Snow White's adventures. If it didn't have to fit in my house...I'd want adventureland :p

Scooter

I want that giant TROLL in the Norway Gift shop.:lol:

It would look good in my back yard and keep the squirrels out of my bird feeder.:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom