Disney Things You Wanted...

Luau Cove

Original Poster
...but you could never have or will. Anyway: DREAM. Choose from a whole ride to a lamp post at adventureland.

Me?

Mickey's super-dooper RV from Mickey, Donald and Goofy's cartoon where his van has a lot of cool gadgets and secret compartments.

-->LUAU

Erika

I remember that RV!

I was just telling my husband yesterday that I liked Mickey's plane in Plane Crazy. Remember his good luck charms? I like the little button he pushes and out comes Minnie's picture. Cheesy but fun. I like it!

RobFL

Account Suspended
Luau,

Mousegear currently carries a figure of the Mickey, Goofy, and Donald in that RV, with the "fold out" scenery behind them and everything.

-Rob

Maria

The monorail! I knew I should have used my cm xmas discount and make my mom take the big box in her luggage! *sigh*

Steamboat_Kevin

A monorail seat! That would be so cool if I could have one, I'd put it in my room.
Or else maybe a Figment audioanimatronic. There's lots of things I'd like!

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
When we were down for the 25th anaversery (BTW, I didn't care for the pink cake/castle look), they had flag banners all over the parks with different Disney characters. We wanted one of the Simba one.

It was our honeymoon trip, and we hoped they would do this special thing for us and give us one. No dice.

The CM did try for days, but edventually, they said they were not allowed to give them away (or sell them). They did say when the 25th was over, they would try to send us one.

So, they gave us some free pins, a signed Mic and Min photo, and some other Lion King stuff for free. It was much apreciated.

A year later we recieved a letter from Disney, hand written, that they were very sorry that they couldn't send me one of the flags. So they did try even after the 25th was over, but they said they were just not allowed to give these things away. Something about people reselling them on the market, and collectors. Some kind of policy they have on giving out non-consumer Disney items not normally for sale.

Oh well, but I'm happy they did try, and even remembered us a year later. :)

monorail256

As much as I would love to have a monorail of my own.. (impossible...) I think I would rather have the TTA... lol (still impossible).:king:

CAPTAIN HOOK

Me, I'd settle for a quiet seat in the shade at the Rose And Crown, overlooking the lake with an endless supply of ale to hand,

OR, a percentage from the ticket office on the busiest day of the year !!

Main Street USA

Space Mountain's Show Building.

I would gut one side of the ride, keeping one track in tact. Then, I would design and build on the empty side to create my home, complete with windows for ALL of the walls, what few there are. A good portion of the roof of the back side would be skylight type windows as well.

What about privacy, you ask? Well, the glass walls would be the kind that are currently located inside the Animation Tour, where they can become non-transparent in seconds, and then transparent again in the same amount of time.

Ahhhhhhhh, dreams. Sometimes, they're all we have!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom