Disney theme park bloopers

TDF

Once on line for the Jungle Cruise the boat was loading and one was pulling into position behind that one. The cast member gave it a little to much power hitting into the boat in front of her and caused a CM to hit her head as well as a big boom. We of course got on that boat afterwords because everything was fine asking the CM who hit her head if she was okay. She said she was fine and the boat was fine so we went. She of course made a joke about it and once we got back two guys in black suits where standing asking the CM what happened… damn Disney is quick.
- Justin

ImagineerDude

Once on line for the Jungle Cruise the boat was loading and one was pulling into position behind that one. The cast member gave it a little to much power hitting into the boat in front of her and caused a CM to hit her head as well as a big boom. We of course got on that boat afterwords because everything was fine asking the CM who hit her head if she was okay. She said she was fine and the boat was fine so we went. She of course made a joke about it and once we got back two guys in black suits where standing asking the CM what happened… damn Disney is quick.
- Justin
They sure don't mess around!

LVgoN2WDW

Once we were watching a parade ( very merry Christmas parade maybe) and we saw Cinderella in here carriage being pulled by her adorable white ponies- the embarrassing part though were the guys walking behind the carriage decked out in white wigs and a bucket and scoop to pick up horse poo. EWW!

kkool

About 20 yrs ago while watching teh chinese dragons i beleive in epcot one of the dragons puffed white powder all over my step-dads camera while he was taking pics. Camera needed to be completly cleaned out and the lense was trashed.

AndyS2992

There is a video somewhere on Expedition Everest when before you go down the drop a Windows menu bar and a mouse pointer appears over the projection of the Yeti ripping up the tracks lol

1:55

Mickey also loses an eye

Although not bloopers I find these somewhat amusing:

Guy gets scared by Mad Tea Party brakes:

Eeyore terrifies baby:

bsiev1977

Ha ha, this is GREAT!

What is it about that Benny Hill music that makes things so funny? I just almost vomited from laughter.

The music changed the whole tone of the visuals. It was kinda disturbing without the Benny Hill music. Like, what the heck was Pluto thinking?

Hedwig's Keeper

I was in the park with a bunch of friends years ago. It was pretty quiet, hardly any crowds. We were super happy to see Pooh out in costume. We were about to take a picture and then there was this super loud fart that everyone is sure came out of Pooh (unless someone from our group is lying). He just put his hands over his mouth like "oops". It was such an unplanned but a surprisingly Disneyish thing to happen, just filed it away with the other 1000 Disney butt jokes floating around in movies, tv, etc.

mpark90

Heyy..
I remember back in 2009 - the first christmas party I think it was. I was watching the totally tomorrowland xmas show, and when mike came out - his arm kinda jus flew off.. they cancelled the show and everyone ran in.. i was just like :eek:

Haha

you'll jus need to fastforward to when Mike comes out :)

RunnerFool

This was on the cruise, but when I went in 2004 Lilo was chasing after a small child and hit her head against the bottom of the water slide.. poor lilo.

jrogue

Another Mickey with no eye story!! My family and I were at the Animal Kingdom watching the parade when this happened:

41294_547565662332_4721724_n.jpg

Uncle Orville

When John from Carousel of Progress is talking (im not sure what room, but i think its in the Halloween sceen) his right foot randomly taps and thuds on the ground throught the whole scene. I dont know if this is supposed to happen but sometimes he will bring his foot up and it will go part way down, come back up, and then hit the ground (kind of like the elevator in TOT).

Clarksmommy

I was at Magic Kingdom 3/2/13 waiting to see Mickey when you first get into park. You know those Red lanyards they give you to keep with wait times, a guest in front of us was making a scene at the fact that everyone else got one and she did not. The CM tried to explain what it was for but she kept on fussing. If I did not know it would mess up the time I would have given her ours just to shut her up! Not really a blooper but an observance on my part.

lego606

MagicBandit
I was at Magic Kingdom 3/2/13 waiting to see Mickey when you first get into park. You know those Red lanyards they give you to keep with wait times, a guest in front of us was making a scene at the fact that everyone else got one and she did not. The CM tried to explain what it was for but she kept on fussing. If I did not know it would mess up the time I would have given her ours just to shut her up! Not really a blooper but an observance on my part.

People go crazy over those FLIK cards for some reason.

HollyAD

On the Jungle Cruise in Feb 2012 one of the Elephants malfunctioned and sprayed my 3 year old son! He was drenched and the water actually hit him pretty hard. I was concerned because he weighted a whole 22 lbs at the time but he wasn't even phased by it. Only problem was it was cold and we had to go change clothes. Poor little guy...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom