Disney Studios to get Lucas-Land?

MuRkErY

What about this, though? I have always seen Hollywood Blvd. as celebrating the idea of modern Hollywood while Sunset celebrated the classic.

Sunset and Hollywood blvd both represent classic Hollywood. The architechture for both streets is very much the classic Art Deco 30's 40's Hollywood style. If I were Disney I would not mess with the front end of MGM at all (Hollywood and Sunset) Both areas are perfect, the only thing I'd do is get rid of the hat that blocks of the view of The Chinese Theater.

They can keep the front end of the park as "The Hollywood that never was and all ways will be" and then the rest of the park can be devided up into the lands (Pixar Place, Lucas, etc...). I'm hoping for something a bit more inventive than Lucas Land though, lol. TBH I'm hoping he's name does not get used at all in the naming process of the land.

jt04

Sunset and Hollywood blvd both represent classic Hollywood. The architechture for both streets is very much the classic Art Deco 30's 40's Hollywood style. If I were Disney I would not mess with the front end of MGM at all (Hollywood and Sunset) Both areas are perfect, the only thing I'd do is get rid of the hat that blocks of the view of The Chinese Theater.

They can keep the front end of the park as "The Hollywood that never was and all ways will be" and then the rest of the park can be devided up into the lands (Pixar Place, Lucas, etc...). I'm hoping for something a bit more inventive than Lucas Land though, lol. TBH I'm hoping he's name does not get used at all in the naming process of the land.

"Lucasland" is a working title for us here posting at WDWMagic. I am hoping (and pleading) they put a little more imagination in the process whatever they decide to do. :veryconfu

i really dont think they should waste their time building a whole section devoted to one thing. i do think that they should include more star wars things into disney though. maybe even have one or two movies on disney channel sometimes

RSoxNo1

i really dont think they should waste their time building a whole section devoted to one thing. i do think that they should include more star wars things into disney though. maybe even have one or two movies on disney channel sometimes

That's contradictory.
I think if anything, what they would do is mold the existing attractions (Star Wars and Epic Stunt Spectacular) and simply call that land Lucas Land, or Epic movies land, or some varient.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom