Disney Store Selling Polynesian For Monorail Sets

disfan411

Does anyone know if this is a sign that they are going to be coming out with new sets like they sold before. I would love to be able to build the while park like they sold before.
I built a shelf around my office and put my monorail up there. I have the contemporary and a lot of Disney figurines that go around it.

Irie

Does anyone know if this is a sign that they are going to be coming out with new sets like they sold before. I would love to be able to build the while park like they sold before.
I built a shelf around my office and put my monorail up there. I have the contemporary and a lot of Disney figurines that go around it.

I have the monorail with the Contemporary, Polynesian and the Grand Floridian. I don't know if they still sell the GF. I believe that they stoppped selling the TTC and the original SE piece. I wish they would sell the TTC again so I could have a second line going to SE.

NeedMoreMickey

We have 2 trees now, one fake and one that we cut down but I think it's time to add one more for Disney. The monorail will look great around it. Our Christmas decorations start to come out Thanksgiving weekend and stay up until the Saturday after Little Christmas Jan. 6th. Our dining room is decorated with winter/snowmen, the Christmas items are put away in January but the rest of the winter things are left up until the last weekend of February.

Mouse Detective

[quote="mousehockey37, post: 5110832, member: 82637" Does anyone know if the Disney Outlet stores get the monorail trains? Not expecting them to be any cheaper, but it'd be nice if I didn't have to pay for shipping![/quote]

I have seen various monorail sets and accessories at Character Premier outlet stores in Orlando. I'm pretty sure the items were discounted from regular price.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom