Disney Store Selling Polynesian For Monorail Sets

Super Stitch

Original Poster
I wasn't sure where to post this so please move it if this is not the correct forum. I just thought some of the members on here would be interested in knowing that the Disney Store is now selling the Polynesian as well as the Contemporary to go with the WDW Monorail Sets. I would imagine this will be (or already is) available at the parks also. I hope they continue to bring back all of the previously discontinued monorail accessories!

mousehockey37

I'd love to get all the stuff and set the things up, but man is it expensive. I guess I'll have to do lots of overtime at work!!! Does anyone know if the Disney Outlet stores get the monorail trains? Not expecting them to be any cheaper, but it'd be nice if I didn't have to pay for shipping!

wiigirl

Why is Minnie eating your child's head? Is this the zombie apocalypse? AAAAAAAHHHHH!

lmao :eek:
75.gif

pixargal

Thanks, Super Stitch, for posting the new info. I just checked it out and it looks great. One day I will be able to set up my monorail set around my Christmas tree. Not possible now, my Godzilla cat just goes around and destroys it all.

shipley731

Does anyone know if the WDW monorail set & the Disneyland monorail set have the same track? I already have the WDW monorail, but will be going out to Disneyland in May. If the 2 monorail trains run on the same type of track, I was thinking of picking one of those up while I was out there so I could run 2 trains around the X-mas tree. (This would really drive my cats crazy!)

Spikerdink

I have 9 Christmas trees... Ha! I start in October... I guess I love Christmas too much.

I have 13 trees spread throughout the house. The main tree in the den is 10 foot tall and spans ornaments from my entire life. Another tree is dedicated to seashore items (love the beach) [side note - I used to get some nice ornaments at Disney with Nemo/OKW/Beach Club....but not lately] and of course the tree in my bedroom is dedicated to Disney. All my charachter oranments and different things I picked up in my visits....I go to sleep and dream my Disney dreams.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom