Disney Springs Tenant Map

71jason

The Edison property would be a good match for C12+C23 (or C13/C12+C23). I feel like they could really do something with that under space. Not many venues that have been announced or hinted at seem like the type to utilize that kind of floor plan to the fullest.

I’m still not sure how “high concept” or “edgy” Disney is really going to let them go with it but if anyone is going to make the former Club their home I’d rather it be The Edison.

I think that's a lock for the Edison, based on the concept art and Scott Joseph's report. Whether the whole LA "hipster" vibe actually fits in DS remains to be seen, but I have my doubts. WDW has trouble enforcing a dress code at its signature restaurants, I don't know that a bar is going to have better luck.

mechurchlady

In a row behind Morimoto's, east to west.
C 8.4A 855 sq ft
C 8.4B 761 sq ft is Sound Lion
C 8.2B 795 sq ft is Apex by Sunglass Hut (sign permit says Sun Shades)
C 8.2A 1251 sq ft is Edwin Pearl

East side of Raglan Road
C 3.2B is Valentine by Erin McKenna
Her shop is between bay windows.
C 3.2A is Chapel Headwear

West side of Portobello is C3.3 with Alpargatas brand of flip flops called Havaianas.
Kinetscape and Andrew Meieran are in BET Soundstage. That would be C 13 and C 23. Permit mentions two underground areas.
STK is where Comedy Warehouse at C 17.
C 14.3 and C 14.4 are kiosks that permits were pulled on. C16 is restrooms.
B 27E and B 27w is a service yard.
B 115 is a triangular building with two stories and a courtyard. In a corner is B 115-113 that house L'Occitane
B 16w - 101 is Edward Beiner Eyeware.

A 4, A 8, B 7, B -7, D 16, B 19 have permits pulled.

Last edited:

mechurchlady

C 8.2B and C 08.2B
That is building C 8 space 2 that has been divided in half. This is located north side of Mannequins/Morimoto.

I have posted photos on BabyCakes which is one of three space, the other two are Chapel Headwear, that are on the east side I'd Raglan Road. You can see the distinct bay windows on maps. This is building C 3.2 and apparently they split building 3 into parts instead of assigning their own number. On the southwest side of Portobello is another brick facade that is across the way from BabyCakes. This is 3.3 the flip flop shop.

BET was gutted by Andrew Meieran. The location of his store front matches that of old PI permits for BET Soundstage. He filed a financial statement that refer to two lower levels. That infers that he is using space C23. He might have a family restaurant with underground den of adult fun like Edison. It is hard to decode coordinates.

Sanuk by Deckers and Art
Of Shaving will be tucked in between Morimoto's and STK along with another shop. South of STK will be disabled/stroller ramps and steps down terraced areas to the waterway and a few small kiosks and one building. Feel free to ask questions. I was at PI when Paradiso was a sausage shop, lol! I am onFacebook and Twitter writing for M..........

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 212
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 202

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Yeah, the one thing that is really hard to find in Cent. FL is flip flops.
I know some people do it, but I would never wear flip flops to a theme park. Always bring them for the pool though. I've had the same pair for at least 10 years. Maybe I'll buy a new pair now that I'll have all this variety. Think they will have any for under $10? That's my usual price range:)

mechurchlady

L'Occitane has a shop going into the area southwest of T-Rex! Basin and L'Occitane shall make for Disney Springs Fresh. Lol on flip flops being so close to each other.

Last edited:

Stitchon

Not terribly enthused by the store lineup so far, but the restaurants are worthwhile. I suppose we'll have to wait until they build the Town Center for the real big names, since the spaces on The Landing are too small for those.

mechurchlady

Not terribly enthused by the store lineup so far, but the restaurants are worthwhile. I suppose we'll have to wait until they build the Town Center for the real big names, since the spaces on The Landing are too small for those.
The biggest shops are about 1500 sq ft. The Landing is for eating while Town Center is for big shops like L'Occitane. So far The Landing is offering yoga mats and flip flops, shaving, flip flops, headwear, sunglasses, a jeweler, Sunset House type Sublime, Barware at Set the Bar, and BABYCAKES! Yawn!

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
In a row behind Morimoto's, east to west.
C 8.4A 855 sq ft
C 8.4B 761 sq ft is Sound Lion
C 8.2B 795 sq ft is Apex by Sunglass Hut
C 8.2A 1251 sq ft is Edwin Pearl

East side of Raglan Road
C 3.2B is Valentine by Erin McKenna
Her shop is between bay windows.
C 3.2A is Chapel Headwear

West side of Portobello is C3.3 with Alpargatas brand of flip flops called Havaianas.
Kinetscape and Andrew Meieran are in BET Soundstage. That would be C 13 and C 23. Permit mentions two underground areas.
STK is where Comedy Warehouse at C 17.
C 14.3 and C 14.4 are kiosks that permits were pulled on. C16 is restrooms.
B 27E and B 27w is a service yard.
B 115 is a triangular building with two stories and a courtyard. In a corner is B 115-113 that house L'Occitane
B 16w - 101 is Edward Beiner Eyeware.

A 4, A 8, B 7, B -7, D 16, B 19 have permits pulled.

Thanks for all this info. I am going to spend some time this weekend cleaning up the map in the first post and adding the new information.

RSoxNo1

I found out what C14 used to be! It was restrooms in a greenish building next to BET Soundstage. Sorry about the title, lol. It is assumed C14 will be demolished but priority is on other projects. There are restrooms next to Raglan Road and the Food Trucks so that this building is not needed.

http://savepleasureisland.blogspot.com/2014/12/pi-update-mommy-i-gotta-pee.html?m=1
Nope... BBQ Boneless Ribs
http://www.chinakingchinesefood.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=34&products_id=564

mechurchlady

Meieran has BET which is C 13 on the demolition permit. I used the old permit information on BET Soundstage to figure this out. The discription of both are the same. C 23 could be The Tunnels as it is under STK and extends to BET and Adventurers Club this making it possible to recreate old tunnels from early Disney Springs. Cities have had underground tunnels and nightlife.

Paradiso 37 has its own niche. The waterfront patio will blend in with other waterfront restaurants. It has survived after being hidden away during construction. I feel the move is theme and look.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
What is Sound Lion Did Sound Lion signed with Disney let? and Where to put sound lion at Disney Springs?:confused:

Sound Lion sells things like headphone, ear buds and speakers. I don't believe it has been officially announced but paperwork has been filed that indicates that it is coming. It will be in a block of stores across from Paradiso 37.

mechurchlady

Sound Lion sells things like headphone, ear buds and speakers. I don't believe it has been officially announced but paperwork has been filed that indicates that it is coming. It will be in a block of stores across from Paradiso 37.
Sound Lion is one of four stores south and adjacent to Morimoto as I have mentioned. This is a fact as are all previous listed tenants.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom