Disney Springs Tenant Map

JUFL2019

So you shop at these stores regularly back at your mall? You state they are over priced, but how do they look on you? We have a pretty big mall by us, but non of these stores are there. So I'm not sure if you are recommending buy from them or not, could you clarify your experience buying and wearing clothing from SuperDry and Free People?
Oh he is just complaining because they aren't stores he wants or stores that carter to him. Regardless of the thoughts of the thousands of other guests that will shop there.

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
more overpriced crap i can buy at a mall near home cheaper.

So don't shop there, buy the over price stuff at home. Disney is providing a place to shop for those that want to buy there, but not forcing anyone to shop there. I do not see your point. Not every store is going to appeal to everyone. I think Disney Springs is a great location to spend some down time away from the parks already and adding more stories will not hurt.

glendroid

When are they expecting the town centre to actually open? I'm actually interested because we don't have a lot of these retailers in Canada.

Stitchon

Huh. The Save PI blog is also listing Under Armour, Urban Outfitters, and Francesca's. It's a shame we're not seeing more unique or luxury options, but the lineup is already looking pretty good. I have a hunch that Build-a-Bear will make the jump from California (and now Shanghai) to Florida as well.

Last edited:

halltd

It's a shame we're not seeing more unique or luxury options
Superdry only has six or seven US locations (plus outlets I guess), so that seems pretty unique to me. Yeah, having only one location would be more unique, but in today's retail market, that's very rare. I'm really excited about Superdry because I've only been to one store before and that was in London.

Stitchon

Superdry only has six or seven US locations (plus outlets I guess), so that seems pretty unique to me. Yeah, having only one location would be more unique, but in today's retail market, that's very rare. I'm really excited about Superdry because I've only been to one store before and that was in London.

I admit i'm spoiled, since I live relatively close to the San Francisco Bay Area and they have two stores plus a dozen or so department stores that carry their product. They'll be a great addition regardless.

Jon81uk

Yet for me coming from the UK I get more excited about Abercrombie & Fitch as they only have one UK store (plus an outlet) and American Eagle who only have three UK stores. SuperDry over here is as common as Abercrombie is in the US.

Jon81uk

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
I'd like to see madewell added to the list. I think they would fit in really well with the current lineup. It's probably too similar to shore though. I'm excited about free people.

JUFL2019

Just announced on Disney Parks Blog
  • Anthropologie
  • kate spade new york
  • LACOSTE
  • Under Armour
  • M·A·C Cosmetics
  • Vince Camuto
  • Vera Bradley
  • Lucky Brand
  • Oakley
  • Coca-Cola Store
  • TROPHY ROOM
  • ALEX AND ANI®
  • Na Hoku – Hawaii’s Finest Jewelers Since 1924
  • Shore
  • American Threads
  • Volcom
  • Kipling
  • francesca’s
  • Melissa Shoes
  • UNOde50
  • Johnston & Murphy
  • Everything But Water
  • Free People
  • JOHNNY WAS
  • Columbia
  • Sperry
  • Luxury of Time by Diamonds
    International
  • Sephora
  • D-Luxe Burger
  • Amorette’s Patisserie
  • Tablas Frontera
  • Homecoming – Florida Kitchen and Shine Bar

Cody5294

Is Trophy Room going to be a clothing store or a restaurant? I remember in the Marketplace Co-op store they had a section named The Trophy Room, but this is just called Trophy Room

Jon81uk

It's an attempt to keep people from going to the outlet malls near by and keeping their dollars spent on property. So if that's what you call this attempt then sure.
It might stop people going to Mall at Milennia, but the Outlets are an entirely different price point and I don't see Disney Springs preventing too many people going there. Personally I will check out Underarmour at DS, but probably spend more at the outlet store.

JUFL2019

It might stop people going to Mall at Milennia, but the Outlets are an entirely different price point and I don't see Disney Springs preventing too many people going there. Personally I will check out Underarmour at DS, but probably spend more at the outlet store.

I just wish the outlets in Orlando were true outlets (Like similar centers in GA, TN) I find them to be just the same as their mall equivalents with a few exceptions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom