Disney Springs Restaurants...

Weather_Lady

I'd choose Raglan Road (scheduling my visit so I'll be seated shortly before the evening entertainment starts, and asking to be seated in the main dining room so I could see it). It offers delicious food and a great "experience," albeit a loud one (so if you'd rather chat quietly with your dinner companions rather than screaming at them, "this is great!" over Irish music and step-dancing, Raglan Road is not for you). :)

sheriffwoody

I don't have much to contribute because we've only eaten down there once! We tried The Boathouse on our last trip. The atmosphere was wonderful and we got to sit by the water. The food is pretty fancy, so the portions are small and it's pricey BUT that was just all part of the experience. I'd recommend it, and I want to go again to try another dish. My husband and I both had fish (tuna for me and swordfish for him).

Wildflower

I wonder when it's set to open?
No earthly idea, they seem to be really quiet about it...I mean based on how far along the building looked mid-March, wouldn't think it would be terribly far off but ?? They're pushing to get a lot of the shops open May 15th (and the "majority by July 1") so I'd think there would be every attempt made to have it open in that window. Yeah, it's a WIDE window ;)

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Earl of Sandwich
Wolfgang Puck Express A+
Ranglin Road A+ but very load be prepared

Not impressed with the Boathouse we ate there 11/15
And YES The Turf Club one of WDW's best kept secrets Great food great service!

Thanks for reminding me I edited my post to include Turf Club we always love it there and is a great hidden gem. Also very easy to get reservations or walk up and get reservations. :)

dreamfinder

No has mentioned House Of Blues. Is it any good? I haven't been there yet.

It's not bad, but there are locations in other places, so that knocks it down a notch or two for me, especially with some of the celebrity chefs that are opening restaurants at Disney Springs. Blackened southern type of food. Gumbos, etc.

geebee721

We went in February and stayed at Saratoga Springs so we ate at Disney Springs a few times. Our favorite was Raglan Road. We ate outside and it was really good. They had a guitar player and the atmosphere was very relaxed. I had fish and chips and it was sooooo good! My husband had shepards pie and he really enjoyed it. Our least favorite restaurant was Paradiso...it was just ok, nothing special.

Untitled by gina mah, on Flickr

Untitled by gina mah, on Flickr

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom