News Disney Springs Begins Phased Reopening on May 20

aladdin2007

IF this is the way it is going to be for the long distance future... then I don't ever see merchandise revenue getting back to what it was. WOD will be a cavernous money pit for the company. Might as well just turn ALL of their Parks & Resorts merchandise into an Amazon type online service.
(no their Park & Resorts merch online is a horrible representation right now.)

I wish they would reinstate their shopdisneyparks app, will never understand why they did away with that service it was fantastic. It seems like they keep taking 2 steps backwards instead of progressing. Now it feels like you cant browse here cant touch that, wait in line just to enter etc. Its just not worth it for the foreseeable.

Last edited:

Giss Neric

Has anyone here been to World of Disney opening? Are those APs hoarding stuff again to sell online or are they limiting how many per person?

DCBaker

Premium Member
Wasn't the mask requirement for ages 3 and up? This is what the DS site now says -

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 10.51.41 PM.png

trainplane3

Wasn't the mask requirement for ages 3 and up? This is what the DS site now says -

View attachment 473405

Two and up?!?!? Unbelievable.
I can’t believe Disney is taking such a God awful approach to this.
Apparently it's aligning with Orange County's requirement. Don't get mad at Disney, get mad at the state (or city or whatever).
If you have to be mad about something.

Edit: Beaten by a few seconds.
They are guidelines suggested by the CDC. Disney is implementing those guidelines. Better to be safe than sorry. But it’s also why we aren’t bringing our young son to the parks anytime soon. We know we can’t comply, so we won’t go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom