Disney Spreadsheet

magnyseb

?

I've just found a flyer I Got in 2003, in WDW, where there's the schedule for each park, each day, during 15 days.(hours for parade, firework, opening, closing)
Do they still publish those? So why do you need a spreadsheet?

Upvote 0

lumpydj

I used the spreadsheet so I could plan ahead of time and decide which parks to attend each day. I track which parks have EMH, closed attractions, and reservations. I created mine when I had to coordinate 14 people traveling together. :brick: I did not want to have everyone tagging along all the time, so I created the spreadsheet so everyone knew where we would be and when/where our reservations were. It allowed everyone else to be independant.

It was also a quick glance reference - that I could keep on me - if we wanted to hop parks. I don't ever think I've seen the flyer you're referencing. The only "in hand" Disney "schedule" I remember seeing are those pamphlet cards they have at the entrance to each park - but they only have their park - none of the others. :shrug:

I looked briefly at the website you posted. I could only find a spreadsheet that was used for tracking expenses. But - I didn't look to hard though. :eek:

IMHO - the spreadsheet worked for me and if people want to see if it's useful, I'll send it to them. :wave:

Upvote 0

magnyseb

here

picture0005jf4.jpg

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom