Disney Spreadsheet

Jeff456

I have just completed mine, its done by hours for our trip in a few days and is all nicely colour coded if anyone thinks it could be of any help to them then i will be glad to send it.

Upvote 0

disneyfromvermo

better than a spreadsheet

I was once a spreadsheet discipline. I found something that I prefer. Check out touringplans.com
They have something called personalized touring plans. This allows you to choose attractions, input lunch/dinner ADRs and provides other information. You automatically get park hours for your date, parade and fireworks times, height restrictions for rides and more. Also, you can have it print out abbreviated menus for those places you are considering as food choices.
I will be using them for our upcoming trip this month (16 days but who is counting!).
They are free, you do not need to sign up for a membership.
All hail Len Testa!!!

Upvote 0

lentesta

Premium Member
I was once a spreadsheet discipline. I found something that I prefer. Check out touringplans.com
They have something called personalized touring plans. This allows you to choose attractions, input lunch/dinner ADRs and provides other information. You automatically get park hours for your date, parade and fireworks times, height restrictions for rides and more. Also, you can have it print out abbreviated menus for those places you are considering as food choices.
I will be using them for our upcoming trip this month (16 days but who is counting!).
They are free, you do not need to sign up for a membership.
All hail Len Testa!!!

Too funny, and thank you! Hey, the Guide has a free online trip planner, too, with tabs for hotels, airline info, car rentals and more. Plus when you print it out, it automatically folds into a booklet, with the right page order and everything. (Getting the pages to align correctly took us something like a month.)

Len

Upvote 0

lumpydj

Sent a spreadsheet to:

Yankeeplex,bogey33,j&bconnecticut,kdjf4,ChrisQ,Snow White 610, ~msminniemouse~,pocahontas79

If anyone didn't receive it, let me know. Hope it helps. :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom