Disney Secrets

LeeHarman

Original Poster
Hi all, :wave:

I will be in Disneyworld soon with my family, and i am looking for some Disney hidden secrets that I can surprise my two young daughers with (They are 9 & 5 year old)

During our last visit we woke up Tinkerbell in the MK which they thought was amazing. We also went paintbrush hunting on Tom Sawyers Island, and found one!!! That too was fantastic. However I do not know any more little secrets like that which i can surprise them with.

Does anyone know of any little secrets like this that are willing to share with another Disney fanatic?? PLEASE!!! :animwink:

I look forward to hearing from anyone soon.

Thank you in advance.:sohappy:

raven

Hi all, :wave:

I will be in Disneyworld soon with my family, and i am looking for some Disney hidden secrets that I can surprise my two young daughers with (They are 9 & 5 year old)

During our last visit we woke up Tinkerbell in the MK which they thought was amazing. We also went paintbrush hunting on Tom Sawyers Island, and found one!!! That too was fantastic. However I do not know any more little secrets like that which i can surprise them with.

Does anyone know of any little secrets like this that are willing to share with another Disney fanatic?? PLEASE!!! :animwink:

I look forward to hearing from anyone soon.

Thank you in advance.:sohappy:

There are other places in the forums where you should be able to find what you are looking for. Try here: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60 :wave:

Scooter

Directly across from The Land Pavillion at EPCOT, there are some bathrooms.
Right outside the bathroom there is a drinking fountain.
Tell your kids to take a drink from that fountain.
The Cool Factor: It talks.
It says a lot of differant things and my kids LOVED it.
There are other talking drinking fountains on property but I don't know where they are located.

JuliaGulia

* Consider getting a book like "101 Things you Never Knew About Disney World" or "The Imagineering Field Guide to Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World" You will learn all kings of magical information

* Have them curtsy in front of Cinderella's fountain at MK. When they look up at the painting of Cinderella (from the curtsying position) it looks like a crown magically appears on her head.

* Have them on the lookout for hidden mickeys throughout the day. Visit HiddenMickeys.org to research where to find them before you go. One of my favorite places to look is while in line for Philharmagic at MK. There are paint splashes as hidden Mickeys in the music painted on the wall.

* If either of them will be celebrating a birthday while you are there, make sure to pick them up a happy birthday button at Guest Services.

* Ride the monorail and ask to sit up front with the driver. You might have to wait for the next monorail, but it is a lot of fun. They will give your girls "monorail wings" like airplane pilots have.

* Sing around the campfire and watch a FREE Disney movie. The campfire program at Ft. Wilderness is open to all Walt Disney World resort guests. It is held every evening, at about 7 pm in fall and winter and about 8 pm in spring and summer, near the Meadow Trading Post. The program starts with a sing-a-long and marshmallow roast. (You can bring your own food or buy it from the Chuckwagon, which sells sticks and marshmallows for about $2) Chip and Dale meet the guests and sign autographs. Then a Disney animated features or two is shown on a large outdoor screen. There is some seating on bleachers and benches, or you can lay out a blanket.

* Watch the Electrical Water Pageant.This floating parade is visible nightly from the Magic Kingdom-area resort hotel docks and beaches. The pageant moves slowly around the lake, stopping at each resort including the Contemporary, Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Wilderness Lodge, and Ft. Wilderness. It starts about 45 min. before Wishes.

* Make sure to do the Haunted Mansion, it has been recently remodeled and has a few brand new rooms

wvdisneyfamily

Look for the talking trashcan in Tomorrowland. Also, watch for the interactive tree at the Animal Kingdom. It sometimes makes appearances in the morning before the gates open.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom