Disney Secrets/Little Known Facts Thread

Captain Hank

SewIn2Disney said:
I read about that book in the last issue of the Disney Magazine, and I looked for it all over WDW and could not find it anywhere.....now I know why.

Thanks for the update.
So did I! :) I was in the Magic Kingdom on June 1, and I expected it to be there, but not one cast member--even at City Hall--knew what I was talking about.

Coronado

SewIn2Disney said:
Sorry to be a pain...no wait, you're being pain-ish too by not telling me....but page 14 to you and page 14 to me might be different as I have it set up to put 50 (I think) posts on a page, rather then the normal amount. Instead of making me go nuts, could you just tell us, then I can add it to the list.

QUOTE]it is on PAGE 14 of the thread.... not POSTS..... it has fish, crabs, elephants, an eagle, lizards. and many other animals that make up the hidden picture......... :zipit:

crazygirley

Most people think of WDW as being "in Orlando". We Disney fans know that's not true. But even a lot of Disney fans don't realize that WDW is actually in two cities. The area that includes Magic Kingdom and Fort Wilderness is actually in the City of Bay Lake. The rest of the property is in Lake Buena Vista.
I believe that AKL is also in Bay Lake, as that is the "official" mailing address.

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
Thank you, obviously, that person didn't understand what I was trying to say.....the amount of posts displayed per page, means that different posts would appear on their page 14, as would on my page 14.
Thank you for the link to the picture.
Now.....I don't get what the hidden picture is that you can only see through a viewfinder.....I guess we'll never know. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom