Disney secret card

mikedvcmember

Original Poster
hmmm

i could tell you that i knew someone that worked at disney but it would be a lie and no one would belive me... ever since i have become "interested" in disney i come home from work and i find myself just reading any info i can find on disney and book marking them so you end up with a big list of favorites and if disney is going to do and you read as much as i do you can find almost anything that is going on down there. so mainly just do some searches and just keep reading you will end up finding alot of stuff. so your answer would be i dont find it...somone else has and im just passing it on because i thought you would like to know about it

mikedvcmember

Original Poster
it is

it is a disney credit card that you will earn points with as you would with air miles. you will then beable to use the points as money to book a dream vacation. this is all i can find about it hope it helps

7 more days

celticdog

According to all the information i've seen, we should expect formal applications in mid to late march, with the card being available shortly thereafter.

Passport

Originally posted by Just A Big Kid
ahhh!!!! Credit Cards are the source of pure financial evil!!!!!!!! :hammer: :hammer: :lol: :lol: :fork:
Credit cards do not abuse people, people abuse credit cards.

gjpjtj

Disney Club members were made aware of this a while ago, on the Disney Club website. Since the club is ending next December, this is the closest thing to a replacement.:(

I hope the Rewards are good!!

Dwarful

hey gjpjtj..the one cool reward for the Disney Club Members is using that code they sent us to get that "Day 1" design on our cards..so everytime we use it people will know we are Disney fanatics ! I think the card looks nice! It might even replace my St.Louis Cardinals Card. Definately will for all my Disney purchases.

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Awww Diva, but it will be CUTE! I want one just to say I have it. I'll let my dad pay the bill. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's funny! :)

I'm still passing on the card, but that is funny! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom