Disney Ring Tones

Disnycrazy

Original Poster
Does anyone know where I can get Disney Ring Tones for the Cell Phone my carrier only has a selected few I would love to dowload a bunch od Disney Ring Tones, but I am not sure where to get them. Any help would be great.

Thanks

1stStarIC2nite

Hey there,

I myself have quite a but of Disney ringtones and I got them from www.3gupload.com Now, there is a fee, but it's reasonable, considering at some places it's over a dollar for ONE ringtone, whereas you pay like, $5.00 for 50 downloads or something.
I know from this site I got A Whole New World, There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, Space Mountain, Grim Grinning Ghosts, Main Street Electrical Parade, Spectromagic!, Fantasmic!, Under the Sea, Beauty and the Beast, and a few others! You can also download games and screensavers on this site.
Hope it helps!

:wave:

TpaDonaldFan

if you can browse on your phone try tagtag.com its free

you can go on on your computer and get the song numbers then go on your phone browser and d'l it..

Pioneer Hall

1stStarIC2nite said:
Hey there,

I myself have quite a but of Disney ringtones and I got them from www.3gupload.com Now, there is a fee, but it's reasonable, considering at some places it's over a dollar for ONE ringtone, whereas you pay like, $5.00 for 50 downloads or something.
I know from this site I got A Whole New World, There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, Space Mountain, Grim Grinning Ghosts, Main Street Electrical Parade, Spectromagic!, Fantasmic!, Under the Sea, Beauty and the Beast, and a few others! You can also download games and screensavers on this site.
Hope it helps!

:wave:

Verizon isn't a compatible provider for that site.

Anyone know where I can get the tones for a Verizon Phone?

Gregory

Using the store that Verizon has on its newer versions (Get It Now), you can purchase a Disney ringtone/screen pic/etc app... havn't used it yet, so I can't tell you how it is...

EDIT: If you go here, you can find info on Disney and Pixar ringtones :) Tell me how they work if you decide to use them... I want to know if its worth it!

Pioneer Hall

Gregory said:
Using the store that Verizon has on its newer versions (Buy It Now), you can purchase a Disney ringtone/screen pic/etc app... havn't used it yet, so I can't tell you how it is...

Used it and the rings aren't that great. I am really looking for the park related things for my phone.

Rcoaster809

DisneyInsider said:
Used it and the rings aren't that great. I am really looking for the park related things for my phone.

I completely agree. I have used it, and the only park related tone i found was It's a Small World. I purchased it anyway.

With get it now, you can do a one-time free brouse through of some apps. I think this is one of those. There a bunch of nice tones from movies if are looking for that.

Well, I hope this helps,
Nathan

Pioneer Hall

Rcoaster809 said:
I completely agree. I have used it, and the only park related tone i found was It's a Small World. I purchased it anyway.

With get it now, you can do a one-time free brouse through of some apps. I think this is one of those. There a bunch of nice tones from movies if are looking for that.

Well, I hope this helps,
Nathan

Yeah...I used it and got Hakuna Matata. It isn't that great though and I really want the theme park tones for my phone.

WDWScottieBoy

I have US Cellular and on it I have the Get It Now, but I think the Verizon phones are the ones that have the Disney and Pixar programs, my girlfriend has a verizon one and she got a couple songs dl'ed but I don't have those on my phone. I guess Disney only has contracts with some companies that can have their ringtones. I'd do anything to get Disney ringtones on my phone, but for now I'll stick with the other ones you can dl of popular music.

WDWScottieBoy

Actually I take that back, I just went and looked at my phone and went to the Get It Now, and looked at New Releases and found Pixar, I'd assume that the Disney is on there too now but I haven't looked yet. I guess it's all about the company, but I'd still love park songs for my ringtones.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
i use www.zingy.com before and they were alright. not sure if they have any disney ringtones, but worth a look i guess. you may find something else worth while as well (and im not talking about "in da club") LOL

MichRX7

Premium Member
Wow, I completely forget about www.3gupload.com

I paid for an account on there for my old phone years ago. Shore'nuf I went there and logged in, switched phones to my new number and pulled down MSEP, Fantasmic, Never Smile at a Crocodile and Under the Sea. :D

Rcoaster809

MichRX7 said:
Wow, I completely forget about www.3gupload.com

I paid for an account on there for my old phone years ago. Shore'nuf I went there and logged in, switched phones to my new number and pulled down MSEP, Fantasmic, Never Smile at a Crocodile and Under the Sea. :D

Does this website work with Verizon Phones?

WDWScottieBoy

I can't find any sites that have ringtones for my phone (LG Vx440) that also has my carrier (US Cellular). Does anyone else have this carrier and know of any palces where I can get them. I used the Get It Now on my phone and found the Pixar ringtones and bought the Finding Nemo theme song this afternoon and love it, but I still want to have the theme park songs. Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom