Disney Ring Tones

horizonsboy

WDWScottieBoy said:
I have US Cellular and on it I have the Get It Now, but I think the Verizon phones are the ones that have the Disney and Pixar programs, my girlfriend has a verizon one and she got a couple songs dl'ed but I don't have those on my phone. I guess Disney only has contracts with some companies that can have their ringtones. I'd do anything to get Disney ringtones on my phone, but for now I'll stick with the other ones you can dl of popular music.

I wonder if Sprint could also build cellphones that can play Disney music.

WDWScottieBoy

horizonsboy said:
I wonder if Sprint could also build cellphones that can play Disney music.

If you go to the first page, there is a website for Sprint phones that allows Disney ringtones. The site is www.3gupload.com and from what I understand they have a good collection of Disney tones on there. Hope that hepls you, I just wish it helped me. :cry:

MagicalMonorail

Thread Revival.

I went to 3gupload.com and I couldn't find any of the Disney ringtones on there. I remember they used to about a year ago, but they're not there anymore. Any idea on where to find some of the ringones they had?

Sherm00

get the data cable for your cell phone
go over to bitpim.org
and you can upload any *.mid file. one just needs to search with yahoo for disney midi files. I have pirates, haunted mansion, you can fly and a bunch of others.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I use a Motorola V220 which is capable of using MP3's for ringtones. If your phone will use MP3s your options are limitless. All you need is the data cable and the appropriate software and you can put nearly anything on your phone fro a ringtone. I have "pirates life" on mine and my wife uses "circle of life" for hers.

Mountaineer

As a former employee of Verizon Wireless, I can tell you they go through great length to try and force you to use Get It Now to download your ringers, so most other methods that users of other carriers use just won't work.

If you know a little about editing MP3 files you can make your own ringtones and send them to yourself for the cost of a picture message ($0.25 or part of your allowance if you have a plan). The detailed steps to do this are below. This does depend on what phone you have (and requires you have a camera phone for sure).

1. Download & Install Audacity & FreeRIP
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
http://www.freerip.com/

2. Open MP3 in Audacity, highlight the part of the song wanted, press control-c, control-n, control-v

3. Edit the segment, I suggest highlighting the first/last second and do Effects->Cross Fade-In/Out

4. Save WAV: File -> Export as WAV

5. Set options in FreeRIP: File -> Options -> Encoding
Mode: 0-Constant (CBR)
Stere: 0-Mono
Min Bitrate: 32b

6. Open WAV in FreeRIP: Tools ->Convert Single Audio File

7. Rename file.mp3 to file.mid

8. Email file to MyNumber@vzwpix.com (will cost a text message, but you should be able to send multiple files)

Melerella

I got my ringtones from t-mobile. They are 1.99 for each. I got Pirates, Grim Grinning Ghosts, and A dream is a wish..

They have lots more too!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Don`t buy em - as said above, any polyphonic phone can play MIDI`s. D/L the Midi, and if you have a Nokia, got to Nokia.com and get the software suite. Providing you have Bluetooth, IR or a cable, you just drop and drag.

Raven66

1stStarIC2nite said:
Hey there,

I myself have quite a but of Disney ringtones and I got them from www.3gupload.com Now, there is a fee, but it's reasonable, considering at some places it's over a dollar for ONE ringtone, whereas you pay like, $5.00 for 50 downloads or something.
I know from this site I got A Whole New World, There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, Space Mountain, Grim Grinning Ghosts, Main Street Electrical Parade, Spectromagic!, Fantasmic!, Under the Sea, Beauty and the Beast, and a few others! You can also download games and screensavers on this site.
Hope it helps!

:wave:

I went to this site and I can't find the Disney tones. I searched the whole thing. I will take any advice on what I'm doing wrong. My phone is one that they have on their list. Thanks! :wave:

crazycalf

DisneyInsider said:
Verizon isn't a compatible provider for that site.

Anyone know where I can get the tones for a Verizon Phone?

go to get it now on your phone. go to the shopping cart , then get tones, fun tones

you can choose either disney or pixar to download.

they add and take away new tones and wallpapers, so if you see something you want get it right away.

tinkish

I've got Verizon! And while I love my service...it can kind of suck that you can't get ringtones and fun stuff from other sights....they just don't service Verizon. BUT, if you go to the Get it now choice on your personal phone....and select "fun tones"....then you'll see a whole selection of Disney tunes! I've got bear necessities playing on mine! It'll cost you about a dollar for a one time purchase...or a little more if you want to go back into the program and select some more tunes. You should also check out the games you can get on your phone too! I've got Tetris, and Pacman!

SpenceMan01

I'm another proponent of the "do it yourself" persuasion.

This is one reason I LOVE Nokia phones. I actually went away from them for a while, but wanted to get ringtones, etc. without paying through the nose, so I got the (new) Nokia 6225. I hook up the data cable and I am able to use any MIDI file as a ringtone. I also can make backups of my phonebook and get the pictures from the camera w/o paying for Sprint's service.

As far as Disney ringers, I have Fantasmic!, One Little Spark, and Indiana Jones. That's all I have on my phone, but I have more on the computer at home. (Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, Grim Grinning Ghosts, etc..)

Do it yourself and save a buck or two.

diddy_mouse

i use Cingular and you can download quite a few Disney songs....they also have Disney wallpapers for your phone (i have one from the HCoE :)) i have "you can fly" as one of mine.

tinkish

SpenceMan01 said:
I'm another proponent of the "do it yourself" persuasion.

This is one reason I LOVE Nokia phones. I actually went away from them for a while, but wanted to get ringtones, etc. without paying through the nose, so I got the (new) Nokia 6225. I hook up the data cable and I am able to use any MIDI file as a ringtone. I also can make backups of my phonebook and get the pictures from the camera w/o paying for Sprint's service.

As far as Disney ringers, I have Fantasmic!, One Little Spark, and Indiana Jones. That's all I have on my phone, but I have more on the computer at home. (Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, Grim Grinning Ghosts, etc..)

Do it yourself and save a buck or two.

I agree that doing it yourself can give you more options...but, that data cable is like 30 or 40 dollars....and I just want one ring tone....and I'm willing to pay one dollar for that. However, I do love making my own wallpapers, and sending them to my phone. It's a lot of fun!

thimblekisses

tinkish said:
I agree that doing it yourself can give you more options...but, that data cable is like 30 or 40 dollars....and I just want one ring tone....and I'm willing to pay one dollar for that. However, I do love making my own wallpapers, and sending them to my phone. It's a lot of fun!

Depending on the type of phone you have, you can get data cables much cheaper on Ebay. Ours were like 3 and 4 dollars. I do still use the "Get It Now" function on my Verizon phone. I pay $11.99 for ten uses. My current ring is "Fantasmic!". If you use this service, there are new Apps to download around the first week of each month.

SpenceMan01

tinkish said:

I got mine on eBay for $25, and it was the original Nokia cable. I'm sure you can find them for cheaper or get an aftermarket one. I use it for ring tones, but I also use it to retrieve the pictures from the camera and for wallpapers and phonebook backup. So I get use out of mine. I do agree with you, though, if you're just going to get 1 ring tone and that's it, the $1 fee is probably the way to go.

thimblekisses said:
My current ring is "Fantasmic!".
DITTO! Wow.. great minds think alike, huh? :D

Sherm00

I have verizon myself and there are a ton of ways to get around get it now. First Verizon is going to tell you it's not possible, it is. what you will need

the data cable (you can get it from verizon but its very expensive, look online and get it for alot less)

then you will need this
http://www.bitpim.org/

bitppim will allow you to download pictures from you camera phone without using verizon or sending it, it will also sync calendars and addressbooks and upload ringtones.

most all phones now support any midi files (same files you would use as background music to a web page) you can also convert MP3's to use as ring tones. this should work with ANY cell phone and not just verizon. you can get more information by going to these websites:

http://www.cellphonehacks.com/

http://www.howardforums.com/index.php?

*** WARNING: Some content on those sites may be objectionable ***

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom