Disney Quest Going....going....gone!

naumoney

There are problems to be faced if they were to move Cyberspace Mountain or other DQ attractions to the parks. The biggest of which is capacity. Even with the small number of people that are in DQ at any time, the lines still back up. Think about it, there are only 2 seats in each of the 8 simulators. They would have to charge extra to keep it under control, and that would just be annoying.

Besides, I'll repeat that there is public, credible evidence that DQ is not going anywhere, anytime soon.

ThumperDude

I always wondered why they haven't tried a few of the virtual rides in the parks as well. Or even on the Cruise boats

The one time I was at DQ, we rode an 'Aladdins Magic Carpet' ride. If I remember correctly, we rode a carpet on top of a gimble with a screen in front of us. The screen showed us flying through the streets of the village. A CM told us at the time they were considering this for Adventureland. But, of course, they went another direction with that one. (and with spitting camels as well)

MJMcBride

The one time I was at DQ, we rode an 'Aladdins Magic Carpet' ride. If I remember correctly, we rode a carpet on top of a gimble with a screen in front of us. The screen showed us flying through the streets of the village. A CM told us at the time they were considering this for Adventureland. But, of course, they went another direction with that one. (and with spitting camels as well)

I recall that as well. That was back when DQ was new and was part of the old Park-Hopper pass.

DisneyMusician2

I loved DQ, but an ESPN Zone will certainly pull in more business that DQ probably ever did. They are really loved all around the country, and the one in NYC is ALWAYS packed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom