Disney Polltacular! #1

What would you rather have back?

• Total voters

Oriolesmagic

Original Poster
I'm starting a new series of Disney polls. These are for you to relax, discuss each others answers, and learn more about fellow posters here. This is poll numbre uno!

Captain Hank

If it were just the Adventurers Club, I would have voted for that. But, I think the original JII was better than PI as a whole (though it did really need a refurb...just not such a "dramatic" one).

CThaddeus

I was sorely tempted to choose World of Motion, just because I despise Test Track so much, but I had to go with Horizons. I thought it was pretty close to perfect when I first rode it in 1996, and now it would only really need some rehabbing, some updated effects here and there, and a few script changes to reflect current attitudes toward the future. Mission: Space is good, but I would have much rather seen it placed next to Horizons, someplace where it wouldn't be causing the death of another pavilion.

Glasgow

Horizons was basically an attraction highlighting the future, a slow moving dark ride with a few cutting edge effects (at the time). I don't remember that much about it now but I remember enough to know that I really enjoyed it, especially the part with the giant movie screen.

It's not that it was fantastic due to any one aspect, but more for it's overall content .. a quintessential example of the rides that started it all, a la HM, PoTC, etc.

EpcoTim

Horizons here also, but it was a tough choice, World of Motion was a great ride as was the original Journey.

Susan Savia

Horizons, then World of Motion, then Imagination... All great rides, solely missed....:cry:

Next Trip - January 2009

It's like coming home again......

LowesChevy

I had to go with 20,000 Leagues-it was really neat. It was really cool going over it in the Skyride, which would also be welcomed back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom