News Disney plans to reboot Voyage of the Little Mermaid stage show at Disney's Hollywood Studios

jrhwdw

It will all need to be reworked to allow both the entrance and the exit to connect outside of AC.

Meanwhile, for one man’s dream, one proposal would be for everyone to exit back into the museum. It’s clunky to enter and exit through the same doors, but it also isn’t that popular of a show.
So, a Wall will separate Mermaid Redo and AC?

jmuboy

It will all need to be reworked to allow both the entrance and the exit to connect outside of AC.

Meanwhile, for one man’s dream, one proposal would be for everyone to exit back into the museum. It’s clunky to enter and exit through the same doors, but it also isn’t that popular of a show.
And this could just be a temporary plan that could work until the Monsters Coaster is done.

jrhwdw

So the "turbo charging" of the parks is going well eh? a 6 month (approx) delay here and in the mean time, some new lights at Beauty and the Beast. Really seeing that investment pay off.
I agree that it's not a good look....

WSJ has an article out on EU. Still looking at Memorial Weekend 2025. Starlight Better be ready by then TWDC!!!!!

Epcot82Guy

Given the modest crowd level, they could also divide the doors. Enter the theater using the right set of doors. Exit using the left. If they added a bit of a separator, it could actually make the flow work decently ok.

Sneaky

A bunch of "bad news" is here and is incoming.

But this one is might turn out being good, if Monsters ends up taking up the waste of space at the AC and saving Muppets. I'm not saying that's the case, but here's hoping.
What do you mean by “incoming”? Does it mean more delays for things? I.e. starlight/test track?

Disstevefan1

A bunch of "bad news" is here and is incoming.

But this one is might turn out being good, if Monsters ends up taking up the waste of space at the AC and saving Muppets. I'm not saying that's the case, but here's hoping.
Using AC for Monsters is the smart, logical decision.

Precisely why it won't happen.

Remember, this is Iger's Disney company.

MrPromey

So Hollywood buildings will cover up the monstropilis land from the existing parts of the park?
No clue but I'd assume Monstropilis building FRONTS (likely not actual full buildings) will cover up the VOTLM building from Monstropilis.

My guess is that they're not going to try as hard here as they did with Star Wars to worry about the transition but time will tell.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom