Disney/Pixar opening in 2007 seen in advert

biggy H

Original Poster
I've just seen the advert for Disneyland Paris 15 year aniversary advert on TV here in the Uk and in the small print at the bottom of the screen it says Disney/Pixar opening in 2007. Anybody any info as to what what it is?

darthjohnny

No clue. :shrug:

Maybe it's some mistake they put in.

Though it's a stretch, maybe it has something to do with the new Disney/Pixar film that takes place in Paris: Ratatouille. :shrug:

CTXRover

My guess is the commercial was referring to the new Toon Studios attractions that are opening at Walt Disney Studios Paris this June as part of Disneyland Paris's 15th anniversary. The new attractions are inspired by Disney/Pixar films, specifically Cars and Finding Nemo, thus the small print seen at the bottom of the screen. Anytime a Pixar film is mentioned or shown in whatever format, they always put the Disney/Pixar copyright.

cmatt

i think that will be something to do with two new rides that are currentlly being built (there is a third, tot but that does not open untill next year- and it is non pixar :p)

The two rides are:

Cars,
Crush's coaster, which is an inside kids coaster :)

www.dlrpmagic.com suggests june for the summer season.

but it is obviouslly a sliding scale.... as with anything :)

faisj

i think that will be something to do with two new rides that are currentlly being built (there is a third, tot but that does not open untill next year- and it is non pixar :p)

The two rides are:

Cars,
Crush's coaster, which is an inside kids coaster :)

www.dlrpmagic.com suggests june for the summer season.

but it is obviouslly a sliding scale.... as with anything :)

That is correct.
It's about te crush coaster and cars

The third attractions (2008) is ToT also located at Disney Studios

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
And the 4th - non Pixar but now officially announced - is Stitch Encounter from HKDL. Turtle Talk with Stitch if you like.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom