Disney Pinterest Boards?

tigsmom

Question...how do I start a board? So far I'm just following other people (and my kids hod to show me how to do that :eek: )

SyracuseOrange

Original Poster
Question...how do I start a board? So far I'm just following other people (and my kids hod to show me how to do that :eek: )

Click ADD+ in the upper right corner, then click Create A Board. Give it a name that reflects the general theme of things you plan on adding, and then pin away!

jeauxdi

PinterestED!

:eek: OMFairyGodMother I have been Penterested by the Pinterest Boards!!!!:eek:
I can't eat, sleep :eek: all I do is pin-A-pin pin pin! I just can't stop! I need a support group y'all!
:wave: Hi I'm Cheekie and < clearing throat> I'm addicted to Pinning on Pinterest <drops to knees and weeps> Oh GAWD help me, look at my finger! It frozen straight out! :drevil:

Y'all come on over and check out The Giggling' Drama Queen called Cheekie Monkey !

http://pinterest.com/jeauxdi/
:sohappy: HEY! Don't forget to follow me! Cause I'm gonna be follerin' y'all! Aaaaaeeeeeeee!

HAPPY MARDI GRAS Y'ALL! :cool:

http://www.jeauxdi.com :king:

SulleyanBoo

Wow, all these are so great. Thanks everyone! I plan on starting my own on pinterest since I just got my invite and learning how to navagate the site.

This is especially exciting for the fact that I am going to Disney World in 4 days! I cannot contain my excitement. :D

ann0d

I HAVE tons of scrapbook layouts I did on Disney. Would anyone be interested if I started a Pinterest board on them?

WDWFigment

YES!! Love Pinterest!! I actually have a board called Disney World Love! I have actually posted pics from this site to it!! :)

Awesome!

One suggestion I have would be to make sure you go to the original source before pinning. For example, if you see a photo here in the "Photo of the Day" thread, click it if you can to actually go to Flickr or wherever it's hosted, then pin it. That way, the link-credit on your pin directs people to the actual place where the photographer posted the photo, and not some other random site.

A lot of photographers (not me) really hate Pinterest, and this is one of the big reasons why. No attribution or mis-attribution for their photos.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom