Disney PhotoPass Day with special character appearances

WDWYankee15

Surest way to let people know you have no clue whats going on - say Characterpalooza.

Surprised it hasnt been copyrighted.

Now, wheres my Samuel L Jackson meme....
qckcp.jpg

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Free PhotoPass locations for August 19 2016.

Magic Kingdom - Cinderella Castle (right side fountain), the purple wall in Tomorrowland.

Epcot - Under Spaceship Earth

Studios - Echo Lake

DAK - Festival of the Lion King entrance

Disney Springs - Marketplace near Pearl Factory

Magenta Panther

Taking place August 19 2016

Special Character Experiences At Magic Kingdom Park & Epcot

Enjoy special character experiences at Magic Kingdom Park and Epcot, where Disney PhotoPass photographers will capture your encounter with Pinocchio, Gideon and Foulfellow in Storybook Circus from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

At Epcot, a friend or foe will join some of your favorite Disney characters around World Showcase, including Mushu and Mulan in the China Pavilion; Snow White and Dopey in the Germany Pavilion; and the Queen of Hearts, who will join Alice in the United Kingdom Pavilion..

I don't get it. If Mulan is in China, and Alice in the United Kingdom, then why isn't Pinocchio in Italy? I'm not sure I get Snow White in Germany either...

brb1006

I don't get it. If Mulan is in China, and Alice in the United Kingdom, then why isn't Pinocchio in Italy? I'm not sure I get Snow White in Germany either...
Well it makes sense since Snow White was set in Germany according to the original story and Pinocchio did meet at Italy at one point.

dreamfinder

Wonder if they going to do another one after this one if it becomes a success.

I really bet it ties in with the current setup w/Belle they have in Liberty Square. Testing out different ways to cheaply drive more traffic to Photopass. If they see an uptick in sales related to either, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a permament Memory Maker exclusive M&G with some rare-ish (or at least not common) character.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom