Disney Pet Names!

kasey1988

Original Poster
Were getting a puppy very soon, a yorkie, and i was just wondering if anyone has any pets named after somthing disney? Or if you have any suggestions! I was trying to think of the names of some of the 101 dalmations, but cant think of any right now! Ill have to go dig out the movie! Any help would be great thanks!

wvugeoggrad

We named our two cats after Disney related things. One is Mowgli from the Jungle Book and the other is Casey...bc we love eating at Casey's Corner :slurp:

Dixiegrl

I named my "little princess", Belle. She is the dog in my avatar. It is so fun to be able to shop for princess things for her. She is a true Disney Princess!!!!

PinMadness

Disney pet names are the best!
I plan on purchasing two Weims very soon and naming them Archimedes and Merlin. Ark and Merle for short.

I also had two gerbils and their names were Pain & Panic.

Parkerbexar

My first dogs name was Mickey, when we got him me and my sister both had our Mickey Mouse shirts on. I also once had a cat named Simba :xmas:

davidpw97

My family had a cat named Sebastian. Although techinally my brother named him after Sebastian Bach from the band Skid Row, Its still a Disney name. We also have a dog named Lexie named after a bird in an episode of a Winnie-the-Pooh cartoon.

BiggerTigger

Oh, boy, been through a lot of animals and many had Disney character names.

Gray Tiger Cat - Tigger
Black Cat - Bagheera
White Cat - Dutches
Gray Tiger Cat - (M) Mouse we called Mouse (Didn't name him)

Mixed Dog - Lucky
Basset Hound - Toby (Great Mouse Detective)

My only advice is to find out your dogs personality before giving it a name. Though we named quite a few of our animals by Disney names, we had them a few hours to find out how they behaved. Two cats where going to be called Lilo and Stitch, but that didn't fit their personality.
Good luck.

TinkRBell427

I named my tuxedo cat Jasmine and my sister carried on the tradition with her new cat and named him Tigger, although he looks like Garfield.:lol:

cullama213

my min- pin's name is copper... my chiwawa (no idea how to spell that) is named gizmo, i know not disney, but still a cute name...

Raven66

Our wire-hair terrier mix is named Disney World. We had a hamster named Splash Mountain, but sadly he went to ride the big mountain in the sky.:cry: I also have a cat and another dog but neither of them have Disney names.

GoofyMom2

One of our cats is named Belle :)

Was just talking to a Disney Dining reservationist and she said she has a pet named Crickey, after the cricket in Mulan....I thought that was a great pet name!

Aurora23

We had a German Shepherd/Chow mix named Aurora (just like my screen name here). She was only with us for 6 years, but she was our "little" princess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom