Disney Passprter Question

farmgirl

Hi everybody . I was looking at some planning books and one that I don't have is the Disney world passporter one. Does anyone have this book. I see there is two kinds a spiral kind and the delux one . Do these both have the same information in them? Is it worth getting? Also if anyine has seen both which do you prefer thank you.

pinkrose

This is my all time favorite WDW planning book! I haven't bought the deluxe edition (yes, it's the same information. Just a "binder" type), but I always buy the regular version. I highly recommend it!

Upvote 0

Aurora_25

I personally use the WDW Passporter rather than any other planning tool- mainly because they give you pockets in the back for each day of your stay so you can write what you are doing that day and put in important information that you may want that day. I have used the spiral and the deluxe- they both have the same info in them, the deluxe is just like a day planner 3 ring binder type so that the next time you order passporter you only need to get a refil instead of the whole notebook again. Personally they are both good- the deluxe is a little fatter so not as easy to carry while you are at Disney, but the nice thing is you can take the pocket for the day you are on and just put that one piece in your bag instead of the whole book.

I love it and have bought it for others who have gone to Disney and they were thrilled with all the information they pack into it.

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I use it too. Last year I ordered a refill and was sent the whole shabang. I have the latest one and my daughter will use the old one with new wallets.:)

Upvote 0

LuLaSue

I gifted myself the deluxe addition and absolutely love it. My brother saw it and wanted one to, it made a great Father's Gift to him. Now I get him the refills every year as part of his B-day gift.

Upvote 0

TwoTigersMom

The only thing "extra" about the deluxe version is it's in a very nice leather binder. I absolutely LOVE mine! I bought one for my niece for Christmas and she loves it too!

Upvote 0

DisneyMarg

Just to give a different view... I don't really care for the Passporter. I don't need all the pockets and stickers and things. I usually do my planning on the computer anyway. However, that said, Passporter does have awesome maps, which include how long it will take to walk from Point A to Point B in the parks.

You can look at one yourself at Barnes and Noble. I was looking at one there last week.

My favorite remains The Unoffical Guide.

Upvote 0

dazzle_em55

I love the Unofficial Guide for the touring plans. Both of them together have helped us pick hotels. I do like the Passporter for when we go on the cruises. I bought the delux eddition so I buy the inserts for the cruise when we cruise every other year and the WDW on opposit years.

Upvote 0
I love the Disney Passporter. I get the new one each year. I have the ones for WDW, Disneyland, and Disney Cruises. I do just have the regular spiral instead of the deluxe though. The spiral seems to me to be a bit more lightweight to take with you.

Upvote 0

farmgirl

Original Poster
Is this an actual book or is it more charts and maps? Wait that don't make sense....what I am trying to ask is... Is it a regular book with extras or just basically empty planning pages that you fill in? Does anyone have a clue what I am trying to say????

Upvote 0

wedoada

We used the passporter last year and are using it again this year.

It has descriptions and reviews from various points of view of rides, resorts, dining opportunities and other information. Great maps and planning guides and several ways to record your thoughts, expenses and travel tips for the next trip.

We love it.

(spiral bound for now but will graduate to the deluxe edition next trip)

RandyW

Upvote 0

TwoTigersMom

Is this an actual book or is it more charts and maps? Wait that don't make sense....what I am trying to ask is... Is it a regular book with extras or just basically empty planning pages that you fill in? Does anyone have a clue what I am trying to say????

It's an actual book filled with info on everything. They also have e-books. I have one that's got something like 500 tips from readers and another that just came out this year that has a ton of interactive worksheets in it.

Upvote 0

lukesmom

I love the Passporter. It is the only travel guide I use. You can get free updates on the web site. You can also post trip reports. I buy a new refill for the deluxe one each year. If you purchase it from the Passporter website-you get nice discounts.

Upvote 0

maharet97a

As a previous poster mentioned, it is indeed an actual book. It has info and reviews and even ratings of all the resorts, attractions, dining locations, and actvities available at WDW. It has hints and tips for most of these as well. The pockets are just an added bonus that the Passporter has to help you organize things you may need such as tickets and reservation numbers. But that's the least of what it is. All the information you need is there in over 300 pages.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom