Disney Passprter Question

farmgirl

Hi everybody . I was looking at some planning books and one that I don't have is the Disney world passporter one. Does anyone have this book. I see there is two kinds a spiral kind and the delux one . Do these both have the same information in them? Is it worth getting? Also if anyine has seen both which do you prefer thank you.

ann0d

Just to give a different view... I don't really care for the Passporter. I don't need all the pockets and stickers and things. I usually do my planning on the computer anyway. However, that said, Passporter does have awesome maps, which include how long it will take to walk from Point A to Point B in the parks.

You can look at one yourself at Barnes and Noble. I was looking at one there last week.

My favorite remains The Unoffical Guide.

I totally agree with her!

Upvote 0

farmgirl

Original Poster
I totally agree with her![/quote

I have the unofficial guide too I love it. Not many book stores around here. Only one small one in a city and it has never had the passporter. I think that is half my trouble I like to see things before I buy them

Upvote 0

Juliaz3

Great maps in Passporter

I used the Passporter mostly to get extra information that I didn't get from Unofficial Guide. I didn't need the Passporter's extra pockets and things, but I really love the maps and thought they were much better than Disney's own. I simply pulled them out and stuck them in my purse. I recall liking a few other features of the Passporter, and finding some good info, so it was worth the money to me.

Upvote 0

write2caro

Just to give a different view... I don't really care for the Passporter. I don't need all the pockets and stickers and things. I usually do my planning on the computer anyway. However, that said, Passporter does have awesome maps, which include how long it will take to walk from Point A to Point B in the parks.

My favorite remains The Unoffical Guide.

Ditto, ditto!! I did take along the maps from Passporter, but found the info more extensive and better organized in the Unofficial Guide. I've given the guide to friends and it's the one we all use now. W're not buying Passporter for our next trip.

Upvote 0

maryszhi

I use both, the passorter and the unoffical guide!
they both rock !!!!!!!
~A dream is what your heart makes~
~when you wish upon a star~
I know this is off topic , but is it true that the mickey mouse club is coming back on t.v. on abc family?
thanks

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom