News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

tonymu

Premium Member
It kicked me back to the castle. I am done for today. I might login at midnight and hope the traffic is lower. Fortunately, our trip is August. But I am coordinating a party of 13.

Good luck, everyone.
Be prepared that the system only lets you schedule 12 guests at a time. I have a family of 24 going and had to stress-fully do 12 at a time!

MaximumEd

Has anyone that made park reservations and are booked at a resort that will be closed for your stay dates made contact with Disney to see how your resort stay would be handled? Will they be moving you to a resort that is open for what you were paying for your original resort booking? Will you have to choose from available open resorts and pay the difference? We are now getting conflicting info from our TA who earlier said we would have to pay the difference, but is now saying hold tight and more info to come. That was hours ago.

Hockey427

Has anyone that made park reservations and are booked at a resort that will be closed for your stay dates made contact with Disney to see how your resort stay would be handled? Will they be moving you to a resort that is open for what you were paying for your original resort booking? Will you have to choose from available open resorts and pay the difference? We are now getting conflicting info from our TA who earlier said we would have to pay the difference, but is now saying hold tight and more info to come. That was hours ago.
I made park reservations this morning with a WL reservation from Jul 21-26 with no problems. I called and the CM waited on hold with me for 3 hours for Guest Services where they gave me the option of CR or Pop for no additional charge.

Mainahman

On hold now to find out. I made all my park reservations for august, and im waiting to talk to a cast member as all stars are closed.

Mainahman

I made park reservations this morning with a WL reservation from Jul 21-26 with no problems. I called and the CM waited on hold with me for 3 hours for Guest Services where they gave me the option of CR or Pop for no additional charge.
This gives me hopes that we wont have to pay. Its not our fault All Stars is closed. I just dont know whats comparable to a family suite i guess.

homerdance

Enjoy
Thanks, more like KarenBug.

I was able to get in and make ressies for 4 days in August after 8 hours of waiting. Trying different computers, getting all the way to select but not showing any availability because my reservations didn't show up for some reason momentarily. Just went back in and made a 5th day and it took 2 minutes.

I was unable to make reservations for a jan trip as our APs will be expired by then.

Rescue Ranger

I just discovered flying is still allowed from CAN to US and vice versa. Had no idea this whole time. Just land travel is closed. For now anyway.

So I guess my August/September dates are still looking good!! Plus I don't think I have it in me to re-book/reserve/plan/organize for the zillionth time!

FYI for those of you who haven't made your park reservations yet.....I just logged into my account and was able to make 5 days' worth of reservations for my party of 7 in October. Took me less than 5 minutes, so now might be a good time to try! All parks were available for each of my travel days (late October).

WhenYouWish

Been logged in and out multiple times now. System allowed me to make one reservation for myself and my party. After that no dice, nothing showing available for the remainder of the week. I did discover that if I deselect myself the system shows full availability for the rest of my party. Unsure where the glitch is. We each have the same exact ticket types associated with our reservation. Only difference is I also have an additional partially used day ticket on my account showing attributed to my name. Wish I knew for certain if that somehow could be confusing the system, and I’ll need to call ASAP to get it fixed. Or if I can just wait til tomorrow and it’ll fix itself after awhile.

tonymu

Premium Member
Funny at 2:52pm Disney sent me an email telling me "It’s time to make your Theme Park reservations"

We continue to keep the health and well-being of our cast, Guests and communities top of mind, so as we take this measured approach to reopen our Theme Parks, we will manage attendance through our new Disney Park Pass system. This new Theme Park reservation system on DisneyWorld.com will require all Guests to make advance reservations for Theme Park entry. And in order to make your reservations, you will need a My Disney Experience account and valid Theme Park ticket linked to it. If you haven’t already, be sure to link your Resort reservation to your My Disney Experience account as well.

BE AMONG THE FIRST

Since you’re an existing ticket holder with a Disney Resort or other select hotel reservation, we’re giving you access to the Disney Park Pass system beginning June 22. Simply log into your My Disney Experience account and check for the date and Theme Park you wish to visit. To enter a Theme Park, both a reservation and valid ticket or annual pass for admission to the same Park on the same date are required. You must make a separate reservation for each date you plan to visit, even with a multi-day ticket. Please note that reservations are limited in capacity, subject to availability and are not guaranteed until confirmed. Click here for more information.

Please remember to check the Disney Park Pass system (once available) from time to time as Theme Park reservation availability can change.

A PHASED REOPENING

As a reminder, Magic Kingdom® Park and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park are scheduled to reopen on July 11, followed by EPCOT® and Disney’s Hollywood Studios® on July 15.

TICKET OPTIONS

Upon reopening, select ticket options such as Park Hopper® Option will not be available. Click here for details.

We know your next visit will be different. But together, we can find new ways to enjoy magical moments and create memories to last a lifetime. Before you arrive, please check out some things to Know Before You Go online or call your Travel Professional to learn more.​

Hope to see you real soon!​

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom