News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Question for APs with resort reservations of more than 3 days. Have any of you been able to book past the three days? I keep getting told I've used my allotment. And, of course, the phone number to call is "busy".

RaveOnEd

We've been trying all day today, and with how Disney has been mishandling this, we may just cancel our August booking and do Universal for 4 days this year.

It shouldn't be this stressful and complicated to book a vacation. In fact, that goes against every purpose of having a vacation!

Question for APs with resort reservations of more than 3 days. Have any of you been able to book past the three days? I keep getting told I've used my allotment. And, of course, the phone number to call is "busy".

I have seen some can but I cannot. I was actually able to get an agent but not from Passholder line. She had no idea why I could not make all my days and just gave me the Passholder line of which I can’t get through

Rodneyt74

That is just awful! Absolutely nothing on earth is worth that amount of headache and effort, imo. Beyond outrageous. I feel so sorry for you guys. Hope your able to get everything secured! :):)
Yeah it just hung up on me again!!!!!! 1 hour and 45 mins into call. Im about done. 10 Hours I have been up trying to get this scheduled and the problem fixed.. We already rescheduled this trip 3 times and had a August cruise booked that of course was cancelled to.. Im beginning to feel like Disney doesn't want us to come.. LOL

jinx8402

So I know we can enter and exit the park, but for larger groups, we don't have to enter at the same time, right?

For example, I have a reservation for a party of 9. Can 5 of us enter at open and then there 4 get there an hour or so later? I'm assuming yes, since it is linked to their account when I selected them. Just want to make sure.

tissandtully

So I know we can enter and exit the park, but for larger groups, we don't have to enter at the same time, right?

For example, I have a reservation for a party of 9. Can 5 of us enter at open and then there 4 get there an hour or so later? I'm assuming yes, since it is linked to their account when I selected them. Just want to make sure.
Yep

disneygeek90

Assuming yes as well since each person technically has their own reservation, regardless if they were booked "together" or not.

Comparatively, a family of 4 previously with FP+ would not need to all walk into the queue at the same time.

EdnaMode

I was unable to book the last 3 park days (July, AP) of an 8 night stay earlier this AM. I just went back a few minutes ago and had no trouble adding a pass for each day.

TCarbone

I was able to make reservations for everyone in my party except me. My AP expires in 61 days (before my trip). Tomorrow will be 60 days and I'm supposed to be able to renew it at that point, right? Will a renewal link magically :/ appear at midnight tonight?

jinx8402

Assuming yes as well since each person technically has their own reservation, regardless if they were booked "together" or not.

Comparatively, a family of 4 previously with FP+ would not need to all walk into the queue at the same time.

Ok, that is what I figured. When we planned on me getting the passes for everyone, I thought they would go faster than they actually are, especially for HS. Now that I see we probably could have reserved them separately, I just wanted to make sure we wouldn't run into any unintended consequences for doing that way lol.

disneygeek90

I was able to make reservations for everyone in my party except me. My AP expires in 61 days (before my trip). Tomorrow will be 60 days and I'm supposed to be able to renew it at that point, right? Will a renewal link magically :/ appear at midnight tonight?
I'm not sure what time exactly but yes you should see a link appear to renew under your ticket information.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom