News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

mwils8

I got booted to re-login, but then it took me to the Plans page and there was a link to make a reservation. Now stuck in the countdown page with everyone else.

EdnaMode

I called and chatted to several CMs when calling about other things and each one of them told me 7am EST. My guess is that it crashed shortly after launch and now they have taken the reservations offline. Most likely, no one has been able to make a reservation successfully.

I wonder where they got their information, because their employer didn't publish it out to actual users of the system. Did they infer it because of the FP+ release times? Do they read Disney blogs? I just don't think we can blame Disney for not having something ready to go at a time they never promised to have it ready to go.

Pick145

Man you guys with your counters, this is all I get
Untitled.png

Hcalvert

Thanks. The link finally appeared for me. Now watching the counter go up and down and up and down.
When I first clicked on it, I got a counter and then it got to zero started at 30 seconds again and then when it got to zero, it went back to the castle page. When I click on the link now, I get sent directly to the castle page.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom