News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

PREMiERdrum

@PREMiERdrum

Do you know if you can remove certain people from a reservation without cancelling the entire reservation? Say I make a reservation for two groups of people, but one group decides not to go on vacation can I drop from 9 to 5 people on the reservation? Along the same lines, is there a limit of how many you can have in a group?

Just trying to figure out if I should make reservations for the whole group or not considering we want to go to the same parks each day, but the other party isn't 100% sure they are still going.

I believe so. When making the reservations, you have to go through the process separately for parties with different access (Resort Hotel reservation, AP reservation, existing tickets w/o resort hotel stay). All parties in each reservation cluster must have the same access.

Once the reservation is made, parties can be dropped individually.

RaveOnEd

I believe so. When making the reservations, you have to go through the process separately for parties with different access (Resort Hotel reservation, AP reservation, existing tickets w/o resort hotel stay). All parties in each reservation cluster must have the same access.

I was just on the phone with Disney, and it looks like I may be able to add the person to our trip, upgrade the room and all that on Monday.

Hopefully it will all work out!

jinx8402

Thanks. Two of our rooms are on a resort and ticket package, the 3rd is a resort and separate Tix that are already linked in mde, so I assume that means we all have the same access on the 22nd

flynnibus

Premium Member
"According to information that we are receiving, Walt Disney World Annual Passholders will only be able to hold 2 Disney Park Pass reservations at a time without a resort reservation."

"If you are an Annual Passholder and have a resort reservation, you will be able to reserve up to 14 days at a time. If you are an Annual Passholder with a resort reservation, you will be able to make Disney Park Pass reservations beginning June 22nd."

Cue the reservation scams....

Mainahman

I really wonder if this will help with capacity during the holidays... forcing reservations so you know where and where you can not go at any given time.

homerdance

This makes it sound like you select a time.

87231ADF-1563-43A9-B11B-3212F4CF74F4.png

Mainahman

Same boat everyone is in now. Take the visit to WDW with all the restrictions and no real reduction in cost or wait and go back later. I rescheduled my trip for next summer, I’ll do something else this year. Not the end of the world.
Ill drink an extra for you :) TO me im actually kind of excited for a slower trip. Weve always been so go go go, that we havent had a slower paced trip. Ill get some great photos, and great drinks and food, and have a ton of fun riding things.

prmatz

Can someone help with a ticket question? I have a 6-day ticket in MDE with a September 2021 expiration. Can I use 2 days of the tickets and make reservations this fall, and then use the remainder 4 days (with a reservation) in 2021? Or so you need to use the full ticket within a 2-week time frame or similar? I’m not sure if that usage policy has changed or not.

DCBaker

Premium Member

See here -

This isn't how the "select time" feature will be used.

Once you validate your admission, select your date, and select the park, you will "select time" to acknowledge that you understand that park's operating hours. They went over this extensively in our training: That's simply where that park's operating hours for that day will be listed and by selecting them you will agree that you understand the new hours.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom