News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

Kman101

See you there as we have reserved those parks for the same dates.

I guess even as a hotel guest they're limiting me to three as a passholder? Weird. Anyone know?

I had to switch from AK on July 12th to Epcot on July 16th because of the limit. Hopefully I can get AK for Passholder Previews.

I get they don't want hoarding but they have four parks, you'd think they could do four reservations at a time for passholders LOL

mickeymiss

My husband who has only been casually peeking in on the site is supposedly selecting dates right now. He had no idea of any of these tricks I've been trying since dawn. It figures 😂 I'm still waiting in suspense that our dates were available. Then onto the next stressful endeavor: adding tickets, trying to get park entry for said tickets and apparently verifying that my hotel will be closed. If Disney closes again, I will probably send myself to outer space to live out my days. My love for dinsey is one sided lol.

I really appreciate this board so much. You've all been so great and kept me calm.

goofy5380

I made my park reservations fro Sept 9-15 and nor problems.
It did take a longggg time logging into the system....

I wonder if you can change a park reservation is my only question right now

Disney4family

Exactly, same situation. I have tried and would have done it if it let me cancel and select new one at the same time. I have tried and got the option to cancel the original day when going through reservation details. When I went through the original booking window it said my party has an issue.
Mine too.
Silly of me to think I could just go to my plans and change it like it was a fast pass or meal

Ben_since_1971

Does anyone have advice on what I should do with the park hopper option I have linked to multi-day tickets? I have only made a deposit at this point and will pay the balance whenever. I'm concerned about asking them to update the reservation (sans park hopper) and losing the park reservations in the process. Does that make sense?
I also have PH+ on my reservation. I was just going to call and have them remove the PH. I would hope they could do that without losing any park reservations.

Mattyp353

I also have PH+ on my reservation. I was just going to call and have them remove the PH. I would hope they could do that without losing any park reservations.
I'm leaning towards just waiting and see if the total updates like it did when they removed the dining plan. I may even pay the total balance if it doesn't and then deal with it when I get there just to be safe.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Got all our park reservations for August and December, an hour ago.

I'm relieved, but very disappointed that Disney's IT is making this whole process more complicated than it should be.

Hoping everyone here succeeds in getting your dates.
how many total days.

We got 11 days in August reservation, but For September reservation it's not letting me get any.

crawale

I'm pretty sure my ipad is not logged in so I don't know how I'm even in this wait queue or where it will lead me and if I'll come back the same person.
I was waiting like everyone else at the castle even though I had logged in then gotten logged out when I tried to go to my plans. However I went back into DisneyWorld but went straight to the Park reservations page then the button to reserve a park and found somehow I was logged in. I had space mountain and the countdown for 5 minutes then got right in and was able to get my reservations. When I tried to see them thru My Plans I got the castle again. I went into the app on my phone and saw all the reservations. It seems to me the castle screen has the problem. It is not connecting to anything and shows up when you go to my plans even though you may be logged in. Some issues between login, my plans and getting out of the castle screen. Can't believe this process was QA'd in any way. All this was at 7.30 CT so 1 1/2 hours after the system was supposed to be open.

Disney Analyst

My husband who has only been casually peeking in on the site is supposedly selecting dates right now. He had no idea of any of these tricks I've been trying since dawn. It figures 😂 I'm still waiting in suspense that our dates were available. Then onto the next stressful endeavor: adding tickets, trying to get park entry for said tickets and apparently verifying that my hotel will be closed. If Disney closes again, I will probably send myself to outer space to live out my days. My love for dinsey is one sided lol.

I really appreciate this board so much. You've all been so great and kept me calm.

This is the current list with dates:

Aries1975

I had a orbit countdown. Then a please be patient still with space mountain. Now, I am on the same white screen. Should I wait here?

Thankfully, I am working from home today and can have this mess running on my ipad while I work.

I refreshed the white screen and I am back in orbit.

UberMouse

I've been trying to read this whole thread, but I gave up.. Help me understand..haha.

I have a DVC room for Sept. 4th-13th at BR.
I can't buy a pass right now or tix? I'm not sure why.
It won't let me reserve any days for any park for that period because I guess I don't have tix.

Is that how it just is right now? Sorry.

crawale

is there a special link under my Disney experience or do you go through my plans
Don't try My Plans - there seems to be a problem there. Go directly to the reservation screen under my experience. If you get the reservations and then try to look at my plans you will go back to the pink castle. Check on your app and you will see your reservations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom