News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

pixie225

Yesterday afternoon we re-booked our trip that was supposed to begin Saturday and moved it to May 2021. We were allowed to add park hopper to our reservation. Whether or not it will be honored is another story. We still had to make individual park reservations for each day.

TrainChasers

Advertisement
Many of the entertainment CMs, performers or technicians, were employed on the same terms and other CMs. And they have been decimated. Someone posted there aren’t enough technicians left now to run Fantasmic.

The bands, WS entertainers and so on we’re likely on gig contracts, year on year.
I know. I was trying to be a bit sarcastic, but that’s hard to read.

The WS Entertainers were 3rd party and were working a year to year “gig,” but even they were going on 10+ years. The grand orchestra, yeehaw bob, and others were full time 20+ cm’s though.

nickys

Premium Member
I know. I was trying to be a bit sarcastic, but that’s hard to read.

The WS Entertainers were 3rd party and were working a year to year “gig,” but even they were going on 10+ years. The grand orchestra, yeehaw bob, and others were full time 20+ cm’s though.

I’m sorry, I mis-read it! (I thought it seemed out of character 🙂).

DCBaker

They will surely add more availability as time gets closer, but still wild to see already.

For resort/ticket guests in December, DHS is out everyday except for the 25th, which is out for MK.

Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 6.16.11 PM.png

sullivan.kscott

They will surely add more availability as time gets closer, but still wild to see already.

For resort/ticket guests in December, DHS is out everyday except for the 25th, which is out for MK.

View attachment 509295
Wow. Going to be some (relatively) busy resorts for December. That will help a little. Like you said, though, I’m sure we’ll see the “bucket” replenished here and there.

arich35

Before the holidays was there a lot of availability a month out?
We got in May but I don't really want to buy tickets until about a month out or so just in case something ends up happening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom