News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

pixie225

Yesterday afternoon we re-booked our trip that was supposed to begin Saturday and moved it to May 2021. We were allowed to add park hopper to our reservation. Whether or not it will be honored is another story. We still had to make individual park reservations for each day.

TrainsOfDisney

Many of the entertainment CMs, performers or technicians, were employed on the same terms and other CMs. And they have been decimated. Someone posted there aren’t enough technicians left now to run Fantasmic.

The bands, WS entertainers and so on we’re likely on gig contracts, year on year.
I know. I was trying to be a bit sarcastic, but that’s hard to read.

The WS Entertainers were 3rd party and were working a year to year “gig,” but even they were going on 10+ years. The grand orchestra, yeehaw bob, and others were full time 20+ cm’s though.

nickys

Premium Member
I know. I was trying to be a bit sarcastic, but that’s hard to read.

The WS Entertainers were 3rd party and were working a year to year “gig,” but even they were going on 10+ years. The grand orchestra, yeehaw bob, and others were full time 20+ cm’s though.

I’m sorry, I mis-read it! (I thought it seemed out of character 🙂).

DCBaker

Premium Member
They will surely add more availability as time gets closer, but still wild to see already.

For resort/ticket guests in December, DHS is out everyday except for the 25th, which is out for MK.

Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 6.16.11 PM.png

sullyinMT

They will surely add more availability as time gets closer, but still wild to see already.

For resort/ticket guests in December, DHS is out everyday except for the 25th, which is out for MK.

View attachment 509295
Wow. Going to be some (relatively) busy resorts for December. That will help a little. Like you said, though, I’m sure we’ll see the “bucket” replenished here and there.

arich35

Before the holidays was there a lot of availability a month out?
We got in May but I don't really want to buy tickets until about a month out or so just in case something ends up happening.

wild01ride

Park passes have been replenished for Resort/Ticket guests in December -

Before -

View attachment 515458

After -

View attachment 515459
Yeah - we ran into exactly this while we were planning this past week.
We decided on a super spontaneous NYE trip since our "usual" plans are not an option.
We saw the Park Reservation availability on Tues. and almost pulled the plug on the trip but then saw all green on Wed. morning and took the plunge!

BernardandBianca

I think they may have a unique system for increasing availability. They refuse to give our Park Passes. We've been trying for two days to get a pass for one of the green days, and it says that the system cannot find a valid admission media for either of the two of us - even though we're signed in a annual passholders whose passes don't expire until next April/May. And we're presently holding only one pass - it isn't saying we've exceeded our limit, it's saying we don't have a valid pass. Bless Disney IT.

JoeCamel

I think they may have a unique system for increasing availability. They refuse to give our Park Passes. We've been trying for two days to get a pass for one of the green days, and it says that the system cannot find a valid admission media for either of the two of us - even though we're signed in a annual passholders whose passes don't expire until next April/May. And we're presently holding only one pass - it isn't saying we've exceeded our limit, it's saying we don't have a valid pass. Bless Disney IT.
Blow up the phone.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom