Disney Park Music

J

joviacdan

Originally posted by marni1971
I can`t recommend Disney Central highly enough, along with maxime29. They have GIGs of music from the parks and attractions, from every year, and some very obscure ones!

I can't find the music section on Disney Central.

S.O.S. Please!!!!

Originally posted by joviacdan
I can't find the music section on Disney Central.

S.O.S. Please!!!!

The audio file server might not be online when you are. The guy who ran tha audio server was on and he had TONS of music
Patience

wdwCC

I miss the burn your own CD feature in the parks. I used it to get Remember the Magic, Spectromagic, and Fantasmic.

soccer9miahamm

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwCC
I miss the burn your own CD feature in the parks. I used it to get Remember the Magic, Spectromagic, and Fantasmic.
I was going to do that, but of course I procrastinated and didn't get it done before they took it out. :(

DisneyEspo

Originally posted by WDW1971
No problem...you can't save the music to your computer, but that's fine...you can just tune in more later!

Actually, you can record off live365, if you have the right software. Download TOTALRECORDER (I think it's about $10 for the full version). It records any incoming streaming music.

I usually set it to record for an hour or two over night. Then I listen to what I want to keep. I use nero 6's wave editor to cut the block into individual songs and save each seperately. Then, if I want I can even burn them to a cd.

It's a bit of work, but it's worth it!!;)

Pixmel

Disney music

Originally posted by Ash
Thanks for the link, I'm listening right now :)

You can do a search for "Disney" on Live 365 and find all sorts of stations to listen to..........I've got about 10 or more on my channel listing.

Pixmel

Obscure Disney music

Originally posted by marni1971
I can`t recommend Disney Central highly enough, along with maxime29. They have GIGs of music from the parks and attractions, from every year, and some very obscure ones!

I've been trying unsuccessfully to find the audio for the original Illuminations program. I've got the Millenium/Hand in Hand version, but that's all I've been able to find.

I'm trying to find the original GE version where they lit up the nations and played theme music for the land........i.e., Can Can for France, Rhapsody in Blue for America, etc.

Anybody have it or know where I can get it?

1disneydood

Park Hopper Radio is another good one on Live365. I'm listening to the full Timekeeper right now. "How many neanderthals does it take to make fire?? NONE! They never have fire! :lol:

I heard HM and Tikki room(old) earlier. Along with the full ride recordings, they play the ambience and queue music.

hoppypooh

I just wanted to say a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to all the lovely people who helped this tech newbie get mirc and #disneycentral installed and finding music.

:sohappy: to maxime29, orpasshldr & cableboy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom