Disney Park Music online

MississippiBelle

I don't know...I just put on Future World Area music and I'm good for an hour's worth of music.

If you give a small donation, you get access to an unlimited amount of music. I think the minimum is only a couple of dollars. I was an avid dtuneslive fan so I was a little taken aback when I had to pay to be able to listen to more than 10 songs, but I think it was worth it now. I like that you can pick and choose what you want to listen to and being able to make your own Disney play list!

mouse_luv

As far as the phone is concerned: Reedy Creek Radio, Sorcerer Radio and MouseWorld Radio all have their own apps. You can also get the RadioTuner App and it has several stations; including Mouse House Radio, Sorcerer, RCR and I really like MagicalThemeParks2 radio (they're currently playing the pre-Illuminations loop :inlove:), the DLP radio over there is good too! And then there's tune-in radio app that has many stations that used to be on Live365. :cool: (Sorcerer, Magical Mouse Radio, Kungaloosh, MW Radio, RCR, and Visions Fantastic Radio).

I really miss SpectroRadio and the Haunted Mansion Radio stations that used to be on live365 and haven't been able to find those anywhere yet. :cry:

Last edited:

FettFan

Mouse World Radio is still up and running. They switched over from Live365 and are broadcasting on another service. You can also get the MWR app at the Apple App store.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom