Disney Park Music online

mebucko

Original Poster
Good Morning!
As of today, Live365 and some other streaming music stations are gone because of royalty disputes. Live365 was our "go-to" for WDW park music - we are REALLY going to miss it!!
Can anyone suggest an alternative online source for this Magic Music? Not sure if Pandora is a effected. The EPCOT entrance music and monorail spiels would always take us there!
Thanks for any suggestions you can provide!
Ch-Ears,
Bill

mebucko

Original Poster
Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU!!
Jahona, its great to be "Home" again"!
It is chill music and music to pay bills by!
Have a great evening, and
Ch-ears,
Bill

Zipadeelady

I was hoping it was just a bad dream! I listen to different Disney radio stations on Live365 every day.
So please list your favorite Disney radio website and also apps. I love to listen on line at work and then stream on my phone at home.

mebucko

Original Poster
I was hoping it was just a bad dream! I listen to different Disney radio stations on Live365 every day.
So please list your favorite Disney radio website and also apps. I love to listen on line at work and then stream on my phone at home.
Hi Zipiti.....!
DPark and YouTube suggestions are both great!! I just checked - a "brand new world"!
Ch-Ears,
Bill

JasonDeyoung

Good Morning!
As of today, Live365 and some other streaming music stations are gone because of royalty disputes. Live365 was our "go-to" for WDW park music - we are REALLY going to miss it!!
Can anyone suggest an alternative online source for this Magic Music? Not sure if Pandora is a effected. The EPCOT entrance music and monorail spiels would always take us there!
Thanks for any suggestions you can provide!
Ch-Ears,
Bill
I like D-COT the best. Has pretty much every thing you could be looking for and jets you set up a small favorites playlist. It's free as well but unfortunetly they don't have an app so it's all web browser

mebucko

Original Poster
I like D-COT the best. Has pretty much every thing you could be looking for and jets you set up a small favorites playlist. It's free as well but unfortunetly they don't have an app so it's all web browser
Hi Jason,
Please help this dummy? I registered with D-COT. Picked out some songs for the jukebox. How can you hear them and how can you identify the music playing?
Help!
Thanks,
Bill

JasonDeyoung

Hi Jason,
Please help this dummy? I registered with D-COT. Picked out some songs for the jukebox. How can you hear them and how can you identify the music playing?
Help!
Thanks,
Bill
Just go into your jukebox and pick on the songs u want, it'll start playing and if not the player and controls are at the very bottom

Last edited:

Zipadeelady

For all you experienced D-Cot people...How do I add more songs to my playlist. I have 10 now but when I try to add more it says "need higher experience to add more songs". What does this mean? o_O

JasonDeyoung

For all you experienced D-Cot people...How do I add more songs to my playlist. I have 10 now but when I try to add more it says "need higher experience to add more songs". What does this mean? o_O
Basically you have to pay or subscribe to the website for more. At least that's the only thing I can come up with and I've been on it a couple years

Zipadeelady

Basically you have to pay or subscribe to the website for more. At least that's the only thing I can come up with and I've been on it a couple years
Thanks! I guess I'll just listen to whats already listed. I didn't see a song that I really dislike so I guess it doesn't matter that I don't have a playlist.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom