Disney Online Services Down??

Total system mess up.

At the parks.. when I was there.. fastpasses were mangled, the ones I had selected... disappeared, then the system even added me fp of other parks that I had never selected.. then FP+ system went down, so it was "free for all".
At the hotels... the Magicband readers ( coronado springs ), were having troubles reading data too.
half their readers were not working and their system was super slow. (taking up to 5 minutes to confirm stuff)
Wow! That sounds terrible, especially for such a busy time. I hope you enjoyed your time any way. Next week will be my first trip with FP+ and magic bands. I'm hoping for a good first experience.

Cesar R M

Wow! That sounds terrible, especially for such a busy time. I hope you enjoyed your time any way. Next week will be my first trip with FP+ and magic bands. I'm hoping for a good first experience.
yep, good thing I had gone to most of the attractions I wanted the day before.
I just went to see the parade for my first time and then went to DAK.

CaptainAmerica

To be clear, today's issue was not with MDX, FP+, etc. It was a web issue that affected areas across the Parks & Resorts segment, including DVC, DCL, Disneyland, etc.

Cesar R M

hey guys, the place where I work ( a concierge, travel company) just received an email from Disney, and this might be the cause of the downtime.

It says about "Online modifications now live on Walt disney World booking Engine"

perhaps this is why they took down the Disney site down, to implement these live changes.

I quote:

As you know, we’ve recently launched the first phase of enhancements
for the online WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort booking engine on
DisneyTravelAgents.com.

Now, we’re thrilled to offer you a first look at the second phase of
these enhancements – online modifications.
This highly anticipated
feature is now available to you.

They also mention how this only affects WALT DISNEY WORLD only, but the third phase will bring all the other properties online. This will be rolled over the course of this and next year's.

This includes Disneyland, DCL, Aulani, Vero Beach, Disney's Hilton and the TAAP program.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom