Disney Online Services Down??

Goofnut1980

Original Poster
I have tried to log in multiple times today and the system doesn't recognize my password for the disneyworld.com site as well as dvcmember.com... I need to make dining reservations and have been on hold over 30 minutes thus far and think I will be for a while... Is anyone else having issues?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I have tried to log in multiple times today and the system doesn't recognize my password for the disneyworld.com site as well as dvcmember.com... I need to make dining reservations and have been on hold over 30 minutes thus far and think I will be for a while... Is anyone else having issues?
Yep looks like there are some issues currently.

MerMom1981

Glad to know it isn't just me!
I tried to log on & book FP this morning, but I got an error message saying my email or password weren't recognized.
I was hesitant to reset my password & while I'm on hold for "greater than 30 minutes" I decided to check with you fine people :)

Let's hope they get their act together soon!

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
I'm not currently having any issues logging in... and (based on the above post) it seems like everything might be okay again (at least for now).

Skippy

Okay then, Am I the only one not to have all dining possibility listed?
I'm looking at the daily schedules for Disneyland and it only has partial information available. I assume there are other areas not up yet too. Hopefully everything will be back up in the next hour or two.

Cesar R M

What happened on President's Day?
Total system mess up.

At the parks.. when I was there.. fastpasses were mangled, the ones I had selected... disappeared, then the system even added me fp of other parks that I had never selected.. then FP+ system went down, so it was "free for all".
At the hotels... the Magicband readers ( coronado springs ), were having troubles reading data too.
half their readers were not working and their system was super slow. (taking up to 5 minutes to confirm stuff)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom