Disney Music

mousehockey37

Original Poster
As I sit here listening to live365 on my computer, reading threads and thinking about my trip in August, which will be my first return to a Disney park in 12 years (last one being to Paris), I have a question to ask:

What Disney music gives you the feel good goosebumps that totally removes you from everything?

My Disney goosebump music is Reflections of Earth. I'm a classically trained professional musician, so there's a little bias, but there's just about nothing to me that can top it.

Opinions are going to be wide, so please, share but be tolerant of everyone's being different!!!

bethymouse

So many...

Love THE PROMISE from EPCOT!:)

WISHES from MK is nice also.:)

We sing POTC song all day long after riding it about a dozen times! :lol:
We also sing IASW After All after riding that a few times!:lol:

It just makes us feel happy!:D

Beauty and The Beast, A Whole New World, Part of Your World, The song from Tangled ( can't think of it at the moment), Once Upon a Dream, A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes, Can You Feel the Love Tonight, Hakuna Matata (always makes me smile), the song from The Tigger Movie ( can't think of the name of that one either), The Circle of Life...

To name a few!:ROFLOL:

Californian Elitist

The Remember... Dreams Come True soundtrack. Oh my goodness. Hearing Walt's Disneyland opening day speech on the song is one thing. Hearing the spiels to all my favorite rides at the park is even better. Especially the Pirates of the Caribbean section. Chills! Remember is the perfect song to listen to on the trip to a Disney park.

rufio

Can You Feel the Love Tonight (Elton John version) makes me tear up every time. I love the Lion King. It has always been my favorite movie.

Wishes soundtrack gives me goosebumps and so does (for some reason) the Hollywood Studios Animation Courtyard music. I think it's because it is a medley of great instrumental pieces of disney music.
The song at the beginning of UP, and then a whole spiel of movie songs, especially You Can Fly, You Can Fly, You Can Fly! and You'll Be In My Heart, I Can Go The Distance, Beauty and the Beast, I See The Light and Part of Your World...

luv

Music is something Disney does well. :)

The MK Welcome Medley, the Illuminations music, the old ToN and the short song from ITTBAB are all things I play in the car. Sometimes the music from the AK parade, too. :)

I love the Wishes music, but just when I'm watching the show.

All the Ashman & Menken songs are great.

I like the music on Main Street and at the hub. Also the music by the hat in DS.

There is a ton of ambient music I like, especially the music they play at the Poly and in the AK. Nothing more relaxing than lying at the Poly pool with that music playing. I listen to the AK music at home sometimes.

For those who stay at the Caribbean Beach, this is a version of the Star Wars Cantina song that they play on the bus loop. I could not find it anywhere on the internet played on the Caribbean steel drum, so I just made it myself. Enjoy.

http://soundcloud.com/nickpobursky/star-wars-cantina-caribbean

(By the way, ignore the other songs if you find your way to the page. I used to be a touring metal guitarist for a living and that's all you'll find in there besides the cantina theme).

PS: if anyone has the ACTUAL song from the bus loop, I'd love to get a hold of it.

The Empress Lilly

- The Promise - Kelly Coffey
- Magic Journeys - Imagination toilet music :lookaroun)
- Space Mountain tunnel music - played, surprisingly, in the Space Mountain Tunnel
- All the classic princess music: So This Is Love, One Day My Prince Will Come, Once Upon a Dream. So cool they sing these in front of Cinderella Castle.
- Part Of Your World. I love the Little Mermaid show in DHS.
- Beauty and The Beast. I love the song better than the DHS show.

My favourites though are classic EPCOT songs, all of them. But if there is one thing Disney has done consistently well for three quarters of a century, it is music. (Except for those tacky 1990s duets. :hurl:)

It dawned on me recently that I can think of dozens of places with great music in all parks, except for DAK. Maybe DAK doesn't do music well? Maybe that's why I miss that last final bit of emotional connection with the park?

For those who stay at the Caribbean Beach, this is a version of the Star Wars Cantina song that they play on the bus loop. I could not find it anywhere on the internet played on the Caribbean steel drum, so I just made it myself. Enjoy.

http://soundcloud.com/nickpobursky/star-wars-cantina-caribbean
Awesome! :lol:

The guitar stuff isn't too bad either...:eek:

majorrfb

Epcot

Music of Reflections of Earth is my favorite. I'm always moved by the entire show presentation. A first class performance both the visual and audio. I play the CD in my vehicle regularly. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom