Disney Mini Album

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Hi everyone! I just got back from a weekend of scrapbooking classes! Woo hoo! I have a few things to share. I did some digital layouts and I'll post those in the digital thread. Here's a mini Disney album we made:
IMG_0629001.jpg

IMG_0630002.jpg

IMG_0631003.jpg

IMG_0632004.jpg

IMG_0633005.jpg

stephdanielle

That is absoloutely gorgeous, I LOVE it!! I've always wanted to try a mini album like this, but just don't think it will turn out as nice as I would like...this is definitely some inspiration so that hopefully when I do decide to make one it can look half as great as this! Love the paper too, where did you get it?

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
That is absoloutely gorgeous, I LOVE it!! I've always wanted to try a mini album like this, but just don't think it will turn out as nice as I would like...this is definitely some inspiration so that hopefully when I do decide to make one it can look half as great as this! Love the paper too, where did you get it?

Thank you stephdanielle! I was really pleased with how it turned out. They supplied the paper for us but the line is reminisce. They have an adorable Disney line.

Here's the line at mousememories - about half way down the page it starts and it finishes on the next page.
http://www.mousememories.com/Designs-By-Reminisce_889.aspx?parentID=-1&startpage=10

ljs1691

Oooh! Aaaaah! I can't wait to do this one. This is too cute.

It is amazing that you could get this done so quickly. I am so slow when I sit down to create something. I can't wait for August.

stephdanielle

Thank you stephdanielle! I was really pleased with how it turned out. They supplied the paper for us but the line is reminisce. They have an adorable Disney line.

Here's the line at mousememories - about half way down the page it starts and it finishes on the next page.
http://www.mousememories.com/Designs-By-Reminisce_889.aspx?parentID=-1&startpage=10

Thanks so much for the link, they have some really great things!!
Can't seem to find the paper you have used, if you could tell me the name, if you remember it, I would greatly appreciate it! There are so many great papers, and embellishments, I can't wait to get back from my trip and start getting things!! :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom