Disney Mexico Resort (open brainstorming)

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Interesting. In Fantasyland Voyage to the Crystal Grotto will be included with a new scene added.
1688181073303.png

The Wish photo op at D23 Expo 2022 will be the newest part of Voyage to the Crystal Grotto. At day it’s normal, but if you ride the attraction at night the wishing star will glow bright.

MickeyMouse10

Interesting. In Fantasyland Voyage to the Crystal Grotto will be included with a new scene added.
View attachment 727620

The Wish photo op at D23 Expo 2022 will be the newest part of Voyage to the Crystal Grotto. At day it’s normal, but if you ride the attraction at night the wishing star will glow bright.

I don't know why they would add this movie to the attraction. It hasn't even come out yet, what if it completely sucks? Disney hasn't exactly been hitting it out of the park lately.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Anyway the nighttime fireworks show Believe uses fireworks, mapping projections on both the castle of wishes, and Main Street, fountains, and mist projections. On weekdays when it’s not summer it uses less fireworks or none at all.

TomboyJanet

Personally if I was making a Disneyland Mexico, I'd bring back a ton of the old school Disney, while adding Latin American Ip into Adventureland/Frontierland/Fantasyland. I'd Put Imagination in Tomorrowland too because I always thought that would be better than just another Buzz

Goofy Ninja

Personally if I was making a Disneyland Mexico, I'd bring back a ton of the old school Disney, while adding Latin American Ip into Adventureland/Frontierland/Fantasyland. I'd Put Imagination in Tomorrowland too because I always thought that would be better than just another Buzz

Oh yeah, that sounds good.

I'd love to see even newer versions of the old classics like Mr. Toad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom